Jake Garcia in spring

Advertisement
I know TVD is QB1 but I hate when people try to make it seem like he’s sooo much better than Jake. Let’s remember…. it was a competition till Jake got hurt. If Jake doesn’t get hurt who knows what happens. It just happens that tvd ran with his opportunity. Which put us in a great position. We should have two back to back nfl draft picks.
It wasn’t though. I kept telling y’all that no matter what would happen lashlee was going to start TVD when given the chance and I kept telling y’all how much better TVD was. All my posts are still up.. those were things that came out of lashlee’s mouth. TVD’s only issue was ever letting it rip. He preferred the safe route early on. Can’t teach an nfl arm and when he got comfortable with it in live action it was all she wrote

It wasn’t though. I kept telling y’all that no matter what would happen lashlee was going to start TVD when given the chance and I kept telling y’all how much better TVD was. All my posts are still up.. those were things that came out of lashlee’s mouth
But what did we see with our actually eyes ? When they both played was one better than the other or they both played about the same ? Like I get it coach said tvd but we seen both in the spring and in live game setting Jake keep up with TVD … have we not ?

But what did we see with our actually eyes ? When they both played was one better than the other or they both played about the same ? Like I get it coach said tvd but we seen both in the spring and in live game setting Jake keep up with TVD … have we not ?
We never saw that. We saw a spring game. Means more to the fans than to a coach as far as what was evaluated in the game for each player. Everything Tyler did in the game is what they wanted him to do same for Jake

Advertisement
We never saw that. We saw a spring game. Means more to the fans than to a coach as far as what was evaluated in the game for each player. Everything Tyler did in the game is what they wanted him to do same for Jake
They saw jake hold the ball and make throws that would’ve been sacks and now he should start or something lol

I know it was a high school team but Jake did play against Connecticut state. Then didn’t play after that cause of injury. I’m just saying the two times we seen Jake and him go at it . It wasn’t that much of a difference between the two . At the end of the day im not complaining cause like I said we now have two guys that should be draft picks back to back and all that does it help us reel talent In

I know it was a high school team but Jake did play against Connecticut state. Then didn’t play after that cause of injury. I’m just saying the two times we seen Jake and him go at it . It wasn’t that much of a difference between the two . At the end of the day im not complaining cause like I said we now have two guys that should be draft picks back to back and all that does it help us reel talent In
It’s a good situation to be in

Advertisement
TVDs arm talent shows its different everytime u see them two.

Advertisement
As the #1 promoter for Garcia as QB I have watched all the limited videos of him there are. 1. He reads the defense quickly. 2. He's very accurate at all levels. 3. Has a quick release. 4. Excellent pocket presence, keeps eyes downfield and doesn't panic. 5. Can run very well. 6. Doesn't need to put a lot of air on his deep passes which doesn't give DB's a chance to make up ground.

Kid has skills "similar" to Aaron Rodgers.
Well, if you're #1 Jake fan, I'm #1.a. Agree with all your points. Additionally, he's a big time leader and he has a Moxie that you just can't teach.

I think hes like Herbert where he is a loyal fan and he will stay to help
Herbert was like a die hard Oregon duck fan… similar to how Ed Reed stayed behind for his senior season

I never got the impression TVD was a die hard fan like us… don’t get me wrong I know he loves this team and his teammates but I don’t knock him if he gets first round grades after the season

Advertisement
Herbert was like a die hard Oregon duck fan… similar to how Ed Reed stayed behind for his senior season

I never got the impression TVD was a die hard fan like us… don’t get me wrong I know he loves this team and his teammates but I don’t knock him if he gets first round grades after the season
Didn't he go to UM games as a child? Or am I mistaken?

let's be real there is no competition this spring.

the path of outcomes for Garcia is pretty clear:

- if TVD has a great year and declares, Garcia returns and enters next spring as the presumptive starter
- if TVD has a great year and comes back, Garcia transfers out
- if TVD doesn't have a great year and comes back, there is competition next spring and the loser transfers out

coming back this year, getting a feel for the new staff and seeing how this all plays out always made the most sense for him

Advertisement
Back