Jake Garcia gets a visit from Lashlee

Still don't understand why we never offered or pursued Sawyer Robertson.

He committed to Miss St after visiting one time, literally a month after Leach got the job & before that he had visited FSU right before the shut down.

He's a Lubbock kid so I'm sure Leach used his tenure at TTech as the selling point, but he was still the 2nd QB taken for Miss St in their class. How TF does Miss St get 2 Texas QB's in one class both of whom are physically big kids with very good arm talent & we didn't even offer any of'em?

Not bìtchin, just think Manny miscalculated this decision, Idk if he gave Lash fully control over which QB's he could offer, but hopefully going forward they get more aggressive with the offers because, there's really no excuse to struggle landing a QB in today's era of college football.

I don't wanna hear the "we went 6-7" excuse either, so did Miss St, FSU & BC. Plus schools like NC St, Iowa St, TTech, UCLA, Arizona, Mizzou & Ole Miss all went either 5-7 or 4-8 & had no problem landing a QB even with a coaching change, Arkansas went 2-10 & could land 2 QB's this class as well.

Let me reiterate, I'm not upset, panicking or bashing any of the coaches, I'm 1,000% on board with Lashlee & have been the main one telling people we'll get our guy once the season rolls around & kids see with their own eyes what the offense will look like, I'm simply saying, I think we missed some opportunities at a few kids by not being more aggressive with our recruiting strategy at QB.

Advertisement
So Ivins said he might stay committed but might not? Hard hitting analysis.
Shut up fat man. You been talking enrollment and Jarrid Williams for two weeks when that has nothing to do with what’s going on.
You missing your boy Dan Sileo Jr? The man conned you for months and made a fool out of you. He had you acting as if you had inside information .

DSJ destroyed you and exposed you as a dummy. Go to sleep troll.

Still don't understand why we never offered or pursued Sawyer Robertson.

He committed to Miss St after visiting one time, literally a month after Leach got the job & before that he had visited FSU right before the shut down.

He's a Lubbock kid so I'm sure Leach used his tenure at TTech as the selling point, but he was still the 2nd QB taken for Miss St in their class. How TF does Miss St get 2 Texas QB's in one class both of whom are physically big kids with very good arm talent & we didn't even offer any of'em?

Not bìtchin, just think Manny miscalculated this decision, Idk if he gave Lash fully control over which QB's he could offer, but hopefully going forward they get more aggressive with the offers because, there's really no excuse to struggle landing a QB in today's era of college football.

I don't wanna hear the "we went 6-7" excuse either, so did Miss St, FSU & BC. Plus schools like NC St, Iowa St, TTech, UCLA, Arizona, Mizzou & Ole Miss all went either 5-7 or 4-8 & had no problem landing a QB even with a coaching change, Arkansas went 2-10 & could land 2 QB's this class as well.

Let me reiterate, I'm not upset, panicking or bashing any of the coaches, I'm 1,000% on board with Lashlee & have been the main one telling people we'll get our guy once the season rolls around & kids see with their own eyes what the offense will look like, I'm simply saying, I think we missed some opportunities at a few kids by not being more aggressive with our recruiting strategy at QB.

I hear you.... Rivals spoke with Zion Turner , 2022 QB STA - he says he talks to Lashlee pretty regularly. Had a Zoom call with entire staff the other day. Was just offered by LSU. Turner said. “How the offense does this year will be a big deal for me, I have to see success in the offense. The offense really hasn’t had any success in the past, quarterback success and things like that.”

That's the bottom line... Kids are going to wait and and see what happens.

And it looks like Ol Miss is making a play for Garcia. Now he's following their recruiting director ...

Shut up fat man. You been talking enrollment and Jarrid Williams for two weeks when that has nothing to do with what’s going on.
You missing your boy Dan Sileo Jr? The man conned you for months and made a fool out of you. He had you acting as if you had inside information .

This is going to be good, get popcorn ready for this one....

Advertisement

Franchise is fat? No way. I pictured him as a babe magnet. Say it aint so.

They have a stater who beat out a 5 star JT Daniels that left for Georgia plus these two this recruiting cycle.

Hes only a sophomore so both will be sitting for at least 2 -3 years regardless. By then SC will probably have another 5 star QB in the upcoming class ready to compete with them.

Advertisement
Most recent follow is Ryan Rodriguez.
155AC9CA-975C-4687-8149-49691AAC1A33.gif

Had to take my gum out. Been at it all day and my lips are getting chapped.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back