Jake Garcia gets a visit from Lashlee

Advertisement
Advertisement
Someone posted here I think his last year - dude was liking **** on social media about shrimp making people ghey along with some other smaller oddities. Weird dude.
I think it was something along the lines of red lobster turning black men *** lol. It was some weird **** but I don't think it was a joke.

Someone posted here I think his last year - dude was liking **** on social media about shrimp making people ghey along with some other smaller oddities. Weird dude.
0D576DF4-9360-43E6-9DED-EE6574E34387.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Interesting podcast today from 247. Discussed the QB recruiting situation. Sounds like the plan for Miami is to play the recruiting game for the long haul. Maintain contact, develop relationship but let the offense speak for itself as the season begins. Also, Lashlee and Garcia have never met in person. That needs to happen. There isn't any expectation of a quick change in Garcia's status - in fact, one of the most reliable west coast 247 guys thinks that both Moss and Garcia stick with USC. Each of them thinks he is better than the other. That could change, but no one knows for sure.

2 blue chip Qbs going to the same school just doesnt make sense to me. I get the welcoming competition part and believing in yourself but why even risk it. Youre going into the school knowing there is a 50 percent chance you will have to end up transferring. And its not like you're going to play for some contender like clemson or bama, youre choosing a school where the coach might have the hottest seat in america.

Interesting podcast today from 247. Discussed the QB recruiting situation. Sounds like the plan for Miami is to play the recruiting game for the long haul. Maintain contact, develop relationship but let the offense speak for itself as the season begins. Also, Lashlee and Garcia have never met in person. That needs to happen. There isn't any expectation of a quick change in Garcia's status - in fact, one of the most reliable west coast 247 guys thinks that both Moss and Garcia stick with USC. Each of them thinks he is better than the other. That could change, but no one knows for sure.
What a nice problem that must be to have lol. Imagine being in that scenario? Not one but TWO blue chip players at the most important position wanting to go to your school.

Advertisement
2 blue chip Qbs going to the same school just doesnt make sense to me. I get the welcoming competition part and believing in yourself but why even risk it. Youre going into the school knowing there is a 50 percent chance you will have to end up transferring. And its not like you're going to play for some contender like clemson or bama, youre choosing a school where the coach might have the hottest seat in america.
They have a stater who beat out a 5 star JT Daniels that left for Georgia plus these two this recruiting cycle.

Advertisement
Back