Jaidon Francois not a fan of Manure Diaz

Told y'all the infastructure is fuqed man I told y'all been screaming this since Richt

The insanity...everything that Francois knows about UM's infrastructure he learned from reading posts on this board.

None of these recruits know about UM's Board of Trustees or Blake James' resume.

Advertisement
Pride hurts seeing kids run away to places like Nebraska. Having said that, Francois' act is very tiring.

The insanity...everything that Francois knows about UM's infrastructure he learned from reading posts on this board.

None of these recruits know about UM's Board of Trustees or Blake James' resume.
Oh God lol

So he never heard from players or went on his own or asked HS coaches? He came here read the board and then went to Nebraska boards.....and saw all the dbc swine flu pig farms and racist fuqs and chose Nebraska? Got it

Advertisement
Pride hurts seeing kids run away to places like Nebraska. Having said that, Francois' act is very tiring.
I mean the kids a loss but not bigger then Fleming....and Delancey is probably the best. Huskers straight raped our recruiting class.....they took a hot Elmer fudd dump on our hopes and 3 star dreams.

Exactly. We suck. But to cape for a stank Nebraska team that is something like that 10-25 over the last 3 years and **** the sheets this year when everyone was expecting them to win 9 or 10 games is beyond pathetic.

Dudes in here talking up garbage like Nebraska and Iowa. Just so sad.

dudes are up here talking up Minnesota. The sh*t on the board gets weirder and weirder every day.

No chance

Of the past 3-4 years, there are a few years the ACC may have been closer to the Big 10 than others, but this year it's no contest...Now if we are talking 2005, 2010...sure the big 10 was very overrated back then

Clemson and OSU
-Then the next 5-6 best teams are all Big 10

Michigan, Wisky, PSU...Would all be substantial and deserved favorites over...VA, VT, UM, Pitt, and UNC...Whoever the **** you wanna call the 2nd best team in the god awful ACC this year. Minny and Iowa would probably be close to td favorites too. I'm not even caping the big 10...It's more of an indictment of the ACC, it's absolute dog **** this year.

ACC and AAC are a good comparison this year. If you take Clemson out the conferences are probably close to even, so Clemson would give them the edge.

BUT YOU CANT TAKE CLEMSON out of the conference. They are in the conference and MNC Champions.

what i want to know is what makes Mich and PSU so great..? Is it some kind of myth or something because any time i watch those teams they are either getting beat or simply overrated. They havent won or played in a MNC more recently than us.

Wisconsin is the 2nd best program in the conference easily...and Wisconsin on any given week can lose to random team or the elite of other conferences by 2 scores.

WE SUCK...I know that...

I mean the kids a loss but not bigger then Fleming....and Delancey is probably the best. Huskers straight raped our recruiting class.....they took a hot Elmer fudd dump on our hopes and 3 star dreams.

they didnt rape our recruiting class...fleming we dropped.

Advertisement
BUT YOU CANT TAKE CLEMSON out of the conference. They are in the conference and MNC Champions.

what i want to know is what makes Mich and PSU so great..? Is it some kind of myth or something because any time i watch those teams they are either getting beat or simply overrated. They havent won or played in a MNC more recently than us.

Wisconsin is the 2nd best program in the conference easily...and Wisconsin on any given week can lose to random team or the elite of other conferences by 2 scores.

WE SUCK...I know that...
Yep.

If you take Clemson out of the ACC....

If you take the iceberg out of the Titanic's maiden voyage....

I don’t care about the Big 10. ***cois didn’t sign with the Big 10. He signed with a ****** program in a meth wasteland that’s been far worse than us over the last several years.

And that division of the Big 10 sucks. Bunch of slow plodding trash teams that trudge through slow ****** games against each other.

Well the conversation before you joined turned towards the big 10.

You watch the ACC games this year? Not pretty

WE SUCK...I know that...

Again it's not about the Big 10. It's about how bad the ACC sucks. I didn't say Mich and PSU are great...You are using played in the MNC as a measurement? Who has done that in this arguement? An FSU team 6 years ago who can't do better than .500 for 3 straight years?

There is one ACC team in the top 25 right now (VA 24) and I'm not just talking about the BS media poll, I'm talking advanced metrics too...you know who Bill Connelly has as the ACC's 2nd best team? Miami...26th. If you have something against advanced metrics., then jesus use the eyeball test.

You call PSU "not so great"...double digit wins 3 of past 4. Wisky and Mich have 6 losses between them, 3 to OSU and one when Wisky beat Mich. They are top 12, 15, or 20 at worst type football programs...Who in the ACC can say that? Besides obviously Clemson who is a top 2-3 football program.

This was a brutally bad year for the ACC, brutal...there's just no way around it. The two conferences are night and day this year.

Advertisement
Again it's not about the Big 10. It's about how bad the ACC sucks. I didn't say Mich and PSU are great...You are using played in the MNC as a measurement? Who has done that in this arguement? An FSU team 6 years ago who can't do better than .500 for 3 straight years?

There is one ACC team in the top 25 right now (VA 24) and I'm not just talking about the BS media poll, I'm talking advanced metrics too...you know who Bill Connelly has as the ACC's 2nd best team? Miami...26th. If you have something against advanced metrics., then jesus use the eyeball test.

You call PSU "not so great"...double digit wins 3 of past 4. Wisky and Mich have 6 losses between them, 3 to OSU and one when Wisky beat Mich. They are top 12, 15, or 20 at worst type football programs...Who in the ACC can say that? Besides obviously Clemson who is a top 2-3 football program.

This was a brutally bad year for the ACC, brutal...there's just no way around it. The two conferences are night and day this year.

this being a brutal year for the ACC doesnt mean that frost isnt a trash P5 coach. hes a bust there. either way, frenchie is gone and based off that NSD performance, no thanks to that kid.

this being a brutal year for the ACC doesnt mean that frost isnt a trash P5 coach. hes a bust there. either way, frenchie is gone and based off that NSD performance, no thanks to that kid.

Jesus christ....I never said it done. This conversation has long morphed from Frost.

Advertisement
oh ok. im just focusing on the frost capers thats all lol

Lol...Ya I'm butting out of this thread... Francois embarrassed himself, the Frost hype (went undefeated when AAC was nowhere near what it was this year...SMU was a non-factor, Memphis was good but not quite as good as now, Tulane and Tulsa both far worse than this season) is long gone, no reason for him not to be in a bowl this year on the weaker side of the Big 10. I don't disagree with any of that, **** I was one of the ones that started it. My only gripe with any of this was when someone said the ACC is just as strong as the Big 10...The ACC is utter dog shy this year, and over the last 3-4 years the Big 10 is better overall, (although some years may be close). Even though the media tends to overrate some of their blue bloods no doubt!!!...It doesn't mean they aren't better, no idea how anyone can't take off their orange and green shades and dispute this.

Lol...Ya I'm butting out of this thread... Francois embarrassed himself, the Frost hype (went undefeated when AAC was nowhere near what it was this year...SMU was a non-factor, Memphis was good but not quite as good as now, Tulane and Tulsa both far worse than this season) is long gone, no reason for him not to be in a bowl this year on the weaker side of the Big 10. I don't disagree with any of that, **** I was one of the ones that started it. My only gripe with any of this was when someone said the ACC is just as strong as the Big 10...The ACC is utter dog shy this year, and over the last 3-4 years the Big 10 is better overall, (although some years may be close). Even though the media tends to overrate some of their blue bloods no doubt!!!...It doesn't mean they aren't better, no idea how anyone can't take off their orange and green shades and dispute this.

b10 is better thsi year than the ACC but its just mainly the OSU side. the nebraska side is as meh as the ACC.

Advertisement
Back