Jaidon Francois not a fan of Manure Diaz

Advertisement
Interesting. Where did you hear that? That would be awesome if its true.
Saw it on Twitter, and saw the video from the signing day event.

His dad told Ferman not to film Jaiden while he was on the phone.

Jaidn left for like 30 minutes, came back, and he was shook the whole time on the phone and when he came back.

Jaidn left for like 30 minutes, came back, and he was shook the whole time on the phone and when he came back.
Idk..but I’m leaning towards the offer getting pulled also..but that would be a real ****** move by manny and staff..but I love that..for him to leave for 30 minutes..be outside crying says something other then him just want it to troll and go to Nebraska

On point.

The other major difference?
- Frost has only been seen in a positive light to this point. He was a fast rising OC and then lead UCF to an undefeated season. Now he's back home in Nebraska, the last QB there to also go undefeated. He's struggled but that program was dying before he arrived. At the very least he has people talking again.
- Manny on the other hand has been fired before. He has failed along the way. Coaches can and will use that against him. He has a staff of unqualified assistants.....oh and an egotistical mule as OC who he doesn't challenge. Manny has not been humble....Frost has been. Guys who talk get talked about. Don't talk about it unless you're prepared to back it up.

Couldn't have said it any better.

Advertisement
you guys have to stop listening to these kids and pay attention to what's going on. Beginning of the year this kid was on everybody's bored. People saw his for 4.6 speed. And the intangibles, and he started falling off everybody's priority list. Decommits from Miami, whatever reason. Miami picks up a better safety. And he gets upset. play this game with Miami, and he's headed to Nebraska. Read between the lines hurricanes fans and pay attention

This was the weakest year for the Coastal in its history. I've said that 10x already. Are you therefore making the argument that Illinois and Minnesota are some powerhouse programs that would mop up the coastal year in and year out if they were in our conference?!? I sure hope not.

Remember, the context of this was people defending Scott's putrid record at Nebraska thus far on the basis that he's only stunk up the farm up there because his conference is so difficult. How bad the Coastal was in 2019 doesn't factor into that discussion. Scott Frost is not sub .500 at Nebraska because the Big 10 is so almighty. Again, he's lost to troy, purdue, minnesota, northwestern, colorado and indiana in just two seasons.

We are talking about Nebraska this year. Therefore we need to discuss teams, as they are, this year. Why would I care about how good Minnesota was 3 years ago?

B1G west is significantly better, this year, than the Coastal is, this year.

Sounds like he tried to convince himself to go to Miami on his official visit.(3 minute mark).
Also said that Miami needs some changes in coaches, players and structure.(1 minute mark)

So let me make sure I understand....we suck and we all know it, but he can agree to it and we are OK with it, so he made the right decision....yet he goes to a program that is literally in the same boat, if not worse, and is in the middle of no-where but because their coach has had a bigger hype train in recent years, that makes it OK?

Our fan base is literally bad **** crazy....

Advertisement
So let me make sure I understand....we suck and we all know it, but he can agree to it and we are OK with it, so he made the right decision....yet he goes to a program that is literally in the same boat, if not worse, and is in the middle of no-where but because their coach has had a bigger hype train in recent years, that makes it OK?

Our fan base is literally bad **** crazy....

Agree, do not understand how people think he knows what he is talking about. He committed to a program who went 5-7 and are desperately throwing bags at players with character issues lmao

Rumor is he was signing with Miami and we pulled his offer this morning.

Not sure what was going on

Edit: Just saw the video, so we pulled it because we got wind that he was gonna troll us

Only reason for the offer to be pulled is if he didn't give them the answer they wanted. If what you say is true then the staff asked if he was in and he said he's not sure yet or told them to wait for his announcement. So he likely wasn't planning on committing here anyway.

I think what he said in that video were his true feelings about the program. Why else would he have decommitted twice already?

Lmao yea ok. Penn st really slaughtered pitt. Sit down and shut the **** up before you make yourself look even dumber. Weak 10 is **** outside of Ohio taint buddy boy
The Coastal is literally the worst division in college football. Even the Big 10 being overrated is miles ahead with Michigan and Wisky alone.

Advertisement
Couldn't have said it any better.
manny is not heavily respected in coaching circles. I told the story before how a friends kid was at a camp for another ACC school and the asst coach made fun of manny gettin the HC job. if you're a stud player do you want to play for a guy that sounds like elmer fudd?some kids will just love the school or program regardless but we look like clowns when the clowns are tweeting about greenes decommit and he flips somewhere else. End of the day, frost has alot to offer resume wise so it makes more sense to put trust into him over manny

manny is not heavily respected in coaching circles. I told the story before how a friends kid was at a camp for another ACC school and the asst coach made fun of manny gettin the HC job. if you're a stud player do you want to play for a guy that sounds like elmer fudd?some kids will just love the school or program regardless but we look like clowns when the clowns are tweeting about greenes decommit and he flips somewhere else. End of the day, frost has alot to offer resume wise so it makes more sense to put trust into him over manny

lol at frost and putting trust in him. when hes fired for being their worst HC In nearly 20 years, its gonna be glorious

Advertisement

He was definitely shook...Stared at the floor. Pouted. Fought tears

Some really weak ****

you guys have to stop listening to these kids and pay attention to what's going on. Beginning of the year this kid was on everybody's bored. People saw his for 4.6 speed. And the intangibles, and he started falling off everybody's priority list. Decommits from Miami, whatever reason. Miami picks up a better safety. And he gets upset. play this game with Miami, and he's headed to Nebraska. Read between the lines hurricanes fans and pay attention

I don't think this kid was ever not the #1 safety on Miami's board, especially the you combine that with his versatility to play in the nickel. He's very good

BUT...He is very immature ,and after 2 decommits and that **** that went down yesterday, we can live without him. That was disgraceful

Never expected the days of um fans caping for Nebraska and the big 10.

@really Is everything good at home?.

Lot of you ninjas just need to goooooo..like find other teams to follow.
Exactly. We suck. But to cape for a stank Nebraska team that is something like that 10-25 over the last 3 years and **** the sheets this year when everyone was expecting them to win 9 or 10 games is beyond pathetic.

Dudes in here talking up garbage like Nebraska and Iowa. Just so sad.

Advertisement
Back