Jaidon Francois not a fan of Manure Diaz

That was early in Frost's Nebraska tenure when everything was in transitional chaos. I had an opposite experience less than 2 months ago. I attended Nebraska at Purdue. The Cornhuskers narrowly lost that game but they had athletes all over the field. Players were upbeat on the sideline. It was obvious the program was on the upswing. I spoke to some Nebraska fans during tailgating and also seated nearby during the game. All of them indicated the same thing, that Frost remains popular and it's a period of patience since they can see the positive indications, like more aggressive recruiting and also an offense that resembles what they expected.

Right now Frost is trying to run an offense similar to what Cristobal is using at Oregon -- with parallel reliance pivoting to downfield daggers -- but Frost doesn't have the offensive line nor an accurate quarterback. Martinez missed an easy touchdown pass to the tight end in that Purdue game that would have put the game essentially out of reach with a 17 point margin. It was typical of his season. He dropped below 60% completions.

Nebraska recruiting was expected to be high 30s. Instead they plucked several 4 star guys late and are now basically in 20 range. Next season supposedly will be even better, at least according to one of those fans I spoke to in West Lafayette. He said Nebraska fans who used to make road trips like that Purdue game are not coming right now, but fairly soon they will be once Frost reestablishes the program.

From what I saw, Nebraska has more of a deficit among linemen than anything else.

Anyway, this Francois interview meant nothing because the questioning was awful. I like broad scope generalities while evaluating teams but in interviews you need a blend of specifics and generalities. These guys asked the generalities first then weren't bright or competent enough to follow up with the specifics. What was different about Nebraska coaches than Miami coaches during the recruiting process? What was different about your Nebraska official visit on campus than the Miami visit on campus? Pin them down a little bit. Instead they allowed Francois to ramble and essentially say nothing.
LOL at Nebraska losing to sorry *** Purdon’t and being on the “upswing.”

Advertisement
Big 10 and according are pretty even.

Other than osu..that conference us regularly week. Dont let wisky beating us in bowl games change anything. Wisky is the 2nd best program in that conference.. we aren't in the acc.

No chance

Of the past 3-4 years, there are a few years the ACC may have been closer to the Big 10 than others, but this year it's no contest...Now if we are talking 2005, 2010...sure the big 10 was very overrated back then

Clemson and OSU
-Then the next 5-6 best teams are all Big 10

Michigan, Wisky, PSU...Would all be substantial and deserved favorites over...VA, VT, UM, Pitt, and UNC...Whoever the **** you wanna call the 2nd best team in the god awful ACC this year. Minny and Iowa would probably be close to td favorites too. I'm not even caping the big 10...It's more of an indictment of the ACC, it's absolute dog **** this year.

ACC and AAC are a good comparison this year. If you take Clemson out the conferences are probably close to even, so Clemson would give them the edge.

Last edited:
LOL at Nebraska losing to sorry *** Purdon’t and being on the “upswing.”

this site will make excuses for everyone else lol. nebraska has been awful for two years under frost but its okay bc of what he did 3 years ago at UCF. as a p5 coach, hes been a bust esp considering the amount of money and resources NEB threw at him. ****, UF lucked out that he was signed and delivered to NEB and it forced them to go after Mullen after chip went to UCLA

Just to be clear here, he just regurgitated what other coaches told him. Unfortunately for us, a lot of it's true. Unfortunately for him, it doesn't look like the Nebraska staff is going to cut it either

True, but losing to FIU is worse than losing to Troy...JMO.

Frost can sell what he did at UCF.

Manny can sell.....hmmmm....well.....hold on a minute...BRB looking something up....

UM

Advertisement
True, but losing to FIU is worse than losing to Troy...JMO.

Frost can sell what he did at UCF.

Manny can sell.....hmmmm....well.....hold on a minute...BRB looking something up....

UM

frost wont be able to sell UCF anymore when he has aanother sub 500 finish

this site will make excuses for everyone else lol. nebraska has been awful for two years under frost but its okay bc of what he did 3 years ago at UCF. as a p5 coach, hes been a bust esp considering the amount of money and resources NEB threw at him. ****, UF lucked out that he was signed and delivered to NEB and it forced them to go after Mullen after chip went to UCLA
This board is full of toilet lickers who don’t really have any deep discernible connections to UM. I get hammering UM and Manure for the obvious incompetence. But when you start eating Nebraska and Frost’s *** you just look like a dyck eating clown.

Nebraska has been an abject failure for a long fcking time. And Frost has been one of the biggest busts in recent years given all the hype he came in with.

Last edited:
You keep harping on his first 2 years but Nebraska was far worse than us. He had to really change the culture and weed out numerous players; not this BS Shanny is blabbing about. He may turn out to be a bust but it's way too early to tell. No one could turn that program around in 2 years.

Advertisement
This board is full of toilet lockers who don’t really have any deep discernible connections to UM. I get hammering UM and Manure for the obvious incompetence. But when you start eating Nebraska and Frost’s *** you just look like a dyck eating clown.

Nebraska has been an abject failure for a long fcking time. And Frost has been one of the biggest busts in recent years given all the hype he came in with.

Frost is a bust so far, Nebraska stinks, but the Big 10 is still better than the ACC this season...And it's not close.

All of these things can be and are true at the same time.

frost wont be able to sell UCF anymore when he has aanother sub 500 finish

I have no doubt your right there.

I also have no doubt that while Nebraska isn't that attractive of an option, it shows the confidence recruits have that Manny can become great, when he can't perform one time off of 3 bye weeks and loses to FIU in the same season.

Frost is a bust so far, Nebraska stinks, but the Big 10 is still better than the ACC this season...And it's not close.

All of these things can be and are true at the same time.
I don’t care about the Big 10. ***cois didn’t sign with the Big 10. He signed with a ****** program in a meth wasteland that’s been far worse than us over the last several years.

And that division of the Big 10 sucks. Bunch of slow plodding trash teams that trudge through slow ****** games against each other.

Advertisement
You keep harping on his first 2 years but Nebraska was far worse than us. He had to really change the culture and weed out numerous players; not this BS Shanny is blabbing about. He may turn out to be a bust but it's way too early to tell. No one could turn that program around in 2 years.

Really?

too early to tell if hes a bust after going 4-8 and 5-7. nebraska, since 08, has won 9 or 10 every year but four and two were under frost. we want manny gone after 1 year but you gotta give frost more time?

There were people calling for his head address one GAME.

Advertisement

im not even saying manny should be given more time. he was objectively a trainwreck this year and doesnt deserve any more time. he wont get fired after 1 year bc you cant do that and expect a good coach to come through coral gables, but frost is every bit as bad. poeple just suck off UCFs nuts on this board prolly bc half of them went there

Because he never should have been hired. Frost has a resume to give him the benefit of the doubt and has ascended in the ranks. Shanny hasn't accomplished anything to be worthy of a 6* time champion. He was fired from a big program, dropped down, retreaded and then here. LMAO

Because he never should have been hired. Frost has a resume to give him the benefit of the doubt and has ascended in the ranks. Shanny hasn't accomplished anything to be worthy of a 6* time champion. He was fired from a big program, dropped down, retreaded and then here. LMAO

Nebraska has a higher four year recruiting average than we do. Yet has somehow lost to the likes of Troy, Northwestern, Purdue, Indiana and Colorado twice.

Tell me again much worse he’s had it and two years isn’t nearly enough?

Advertisement
Back