Jaidon Francois not a fan of Manure Diaz

You keep harping on his first 2 years but Nebraska was far worse than us. He had to really change the culture and weed out numerous players; not this BS Shanny is blabbing about. He may turn out to be a bust but it's way too early to tell. No one could turn that program around in 2 years.
Urban Meyer would have won 9 games with this Nebraska team and their schedule.

Advertisement
eh. if the issues he has are true, im fine with it. dont need another JT like issue on the team (in terms of off field stuff)
Those rumors are bs LCE covered that already. Those stories come out so the staff doesn't look stupid....u know how good Delancey is? We need defensive backs and we can't take a speedster and make it work? That's bad long term roster planning and bad coaching man.

Nebraska won't get turned around..they are expecting major turn around and it's not going to happen unless they get some sort of all world QB player/play.

Advertisement
Dude didn't wanna go here, while I'm sure we could've used him, eff all the whining.

Let him cry his eyes out in Nebraska. While I know we not where we want or need to be, I'm not crying over what we DIDN'T get. It does no good anyway. Maybe the coaches will do better or the next staff will. I just don't like seeing the same things over and over, it gets redundant and tiring.

I'm ready to rock with the cats who WANTED to be here and proved it by signing early :shrugs:

He is top 2 elite coaches in the game but what you're saying is speculation. That team was in shambles and there's only so much he can do until he gets his program, players and development in process. Again, Frost could flip but it's way too early to say that now

So even though Frost has gone 4-8 and 5-7 at Nebraska, we're going to continue referring to him as the coach that went 13-0 and beat Auburn? Ok, cool, got it.

If you were getting recruited and you had to chose between coach diaz or coach frost who you choosing. This is why it was foolish for many on here and dumb *** flake james to try and tell coach richt WTF he should be doing. Coach richt's credibilty and track record spoke for itself, what he did here in 3 short years was beautiful. What scott frost did at ucF, and with the current players in the nfl from that program, scotty frost is a made man now. Now, what does coach diaz bring as a headcoach thus far, 6 & 6, that's it, his only track record, as a kid you got 3 to 4 years to put your future into a program that could go either way, jit made his decision, we'll soon see who made the best decision, keyshawn or him!

Lmao I know we suck but dudes going to nebraska who sucks even more. Weak 10 and still had a losing record

Do you even watch college football? The Big 10 is in the top two of football conference currently. Even though they play on the weaker side of the conference, it is still miles better than the Coastal.

Advertisement
If you were getting recruited and you had to chose between coach diaz or coach frost who you choosing. This is why it was foolish for many on here and dumb *** flake james to try and tell coach richt WTF he should be doing. Coach richt's credibilty and track record spoke for itself, what he did here in 3 short years was beautiful. What scott frost did at ucF, and with the current players in the nfl from that program, scotty frost is a made man now. Now, what does coach diaz bring as a headcoach thus far, 6 & 6, that's it, his only track record, as a kid you got 3 to 4 years to put your future into a program that could go either way, jit made his decision, we'll soon see who made the best decision, keyshawn or him!
Whole lot to unpack here....

"If you were getting recruited and you had to chose between coach diaz or coach frost who you choosing. "

Scott Frost has proven much more as an HC than Diaz has. No one would argue otherwise. However, he currently has a 9-15 record as a P5 coach. That includes losses to teams like troy, purdue, indiana and northwestern; it's not like he has 15 losses because they've all been against Ohio State and Wisconsin. Yes, I'd unquestionably rank him ahead of Diaz on my HC chart. Well ahead. But I'm not going to crown him as some amazing HC in perpetuity because he was able to build a good team in Orlando that beat Memphis and Houston and Tulane over and over and over. His credit for that diminishes every day while the basis to judge him shifts more and more to his time in Lincoln. As it stands now, his time in Lincoln has been utterly dreadful. He has ONE win you could even try and argue is a marquee win in two seasons there: beating a mediocre MSU team 9-6 at home, tho that MSU team finished 7-5 and unranked. Take the Sparty name away and even that wouldn't be a noteworthy. So no, I don't at all think he's made for life. I think he made his TICKET to the big leagues and has yet to prove a **** thing at that level. But that doesn't mean I'm saying Manny is better than him; they have nothing to do with each other.

"This is why it was foolish for many on here and dumb *** flake james to try and tell coach richt WTF he should be doing. Coach richt's credibilty and track record spoke for itself, what he did here in 3 short years was beautiful."

That's a strange take. LOVE me some Coach Mark Richt! Wonderful man and once a fantastic HC. However, the game had passed him by and he refused to adapt. Keeping his son as QB coach (****, ever making him QB coach in the first place) was indictable. Period. Refusing to hire an OC and modernize the offense was indefensible. I appreciate what CMR did for us, and I am no hater by any means, but no the solution was not for the admin to let CMR do whatever he wanted. We tried that, and it didn't work.

"what he did here in 3 short years was beautiful"
In terms of on the football field, it was one strong finish, one nice bowl win, then a **** of a 10 game run that the reality is was fueled a lot of luck (unsustainable turnover ratio) and actually proved to be fools' gold. The end of CMR's tenure at Miami was an abject failure. There's simply no other way to try and package it.

1st - why was Manny still recruiting this kid? All other big schools starting turning away once they realized he’s a headache (Oh St, UF, etc.). Aren’t we trying to get rid of the cancer types in the locker room?

2nd - Don’t blame him for choosing Neb over UM. We’re an absolute mess with joke coaches. Frost has a better shot turning around NEB than we do with Manny leading things. Plus he gets to play with his friends from SoFla whose recruitments we mismanaged as well (Fleming, Delancy)

Do you even watch college football? The Big 10 is in the top two of football conference currently. Even though they play on the weaker side of the conference, it is still miles better than the Coastal.
Lmao I've forgotten more college football than you will ever know buddy. If you think they are that good I've got some nice beach front property to sell you in south dakota

"If you were getting recruited and you had to chose between coach diaz or coach frost who you choosing. "

Scott Frost has proven much more as an HC than Diaz has. No one would argue otherwise. However, he currently has a 9-15 record as a P5 coach. That includes losses to teams like troy, purdue, indiana and northwestern; it's not like he has 15 losses because they've all been against Ohio State and Wisconsin. Yes, I'd unquestionably rank him ahead of Diaz on my HC chart. Well ahead. But I'm not going to crown him as some amazing HC in perpetuity because he was able to build a good team in Orlando that beat Memphis and Houston and Tulane over and over and over. His credit for that diminishes every day while the basis to judge him shifts more and more to his time in Lincoln. As it stands now, his time in Lincoln has been utterly dreadful. He has ONE win you could even try and argue is a marquee win in two seasons there: beating a mediocre MSU team 9-6 at home, tho that MSU team finished 7-5 and unranked. Take the Sparty name away and even that wouldn't be a noteworthy. So no, I don't at all think he's made for life. I think he made his TICKET to the big leagues and has yet to prove a **** thing at that level. But that doesn't mean I'm saying Manny is better than him; they have nothing to do with each other.

"This is why it was foolish for many on here and dumb *** flake james to try and tell coach richt WTF he should be doing. Coach richt's credibilty and track record spoke for itself, what he did here in 3 short years was beautiful."

That's a strange take. LOVE me some Coach Mark Richt! Wonderful man and once a fantastic HC. However, the game had passed him by and he refused to adapt. Keeping his son as QB coach (****, ever making him QB coach in the first place) was indictable. Period. Refusing to hire an OC and modernize the offense was indefensible. I appreciate what CMR did for us, and I am no hater by any means, but no the solution was not for the admin to let CMR do whatever he wanted. We tried that, and it didn't work.

In terms of on the football field, it was one strong finish, one nice bowl win, then a **** of a 10 game run that the reality is was fueled a lot of luck (unsustainable turnover ratio) and actually proved to be fools' gold. The end of CMR's tenure at Miami was an abject failure. There's simply no other way to try and package it.

LoL, no matter what frost record is in just 2 shorts years, he's already proven he's builder. Now going from a Florida school to cornhusker territory, it may take him a lil while cause that program has to be built from the ground up. The same thing coach richt had to do, his 2nd year was only "fool's Gold" to those who dont know football, when in reality, it was just a **** of a coaching job. The people complaining about coach richt not hiring an oc and having his son as the qb coach didnt know football either, in comes coach enos and several offensive stats have gotten worst and even 1 i believe is dead last. If anybody was paying attention to the team, they would know that a drop-off was coming, and with the injuries and the o-linemen lost, it was just comical to read people talking as if a dominant o-line can be put together overnight. The o-line and qb situation was a result and direct failure of the penn disgrace moron regime. Coach richt was on the verge of getting the majority of the problems solved, but those who say coach richt was a failure and the game had passed him by are being foolish, cause in his 1st 2 seasons here all he did was:

Went 9 & 4 and win the 1st bowl game in around 10 years
Upgraded the talent: Ahmon offensive freshman all everything
Next: njoku became a 1st round
Also: brevin jordan, all freshman everything
Brought the 4-3 defense back to Miami
15 game winning streak
Team ranked as high as #2 in the nation
First True Coastal division champs
First ACC championship game appearance
College Coach of the year
Got robbed by the refs in the bowl game against wisconsin
IPF initiated and completed

That's 2 years worth of work, so all of a sudden in year 3, with less mature offensive talent, and a season of film on rosier, and trying to light a fire under perry and all of a sudden people screaming moronic **** about the somehow now has passes him by, lol. Incomes diaz with enos already, and as soon as people started hearing about motion and this and that, the fake UM fans started right away bashing coach richt but somehow immediately praising the new jackazz oc. And than to make matters worst, all offseason, they had will "hasnt done **** in college" mallory doing several interviews about how much better this offense was, and the motions and this and that, people were foolishly eating that up and i kept asking back than, who TF is mallory to be doing all thus talking, he has done a damyum thing so what TF does he know. If he was so smart, he would've redshirted, but he sfor some reason wasnt to bright to realize he wasnt physically ready like brevin, consistently getting his *** manhandled in the run game. So now the facts are in, the offense and qb play was below average. But the fake UM fans were just happy to see coach richt leave, set this program back another year or 2.

Advertisement
lol when theyre both fired, theyll both be the same failed p5 coaches. continue caping for a dude whos been worse in his first two years than any of their previous hires the last 10 years

What Frost did at UCF was impressive. Can’t take that away from him. Díaz would never build a program like that. Frost’s downfall is his Defense.

Advertisement

Also, under Frost the Cornsucker's have lost to at least FOUR teams which ended the season with losing records.

The bottom line is he's OVERRATED and what not. And dig this too, the Big Ten will be much stronger next season and the Cornsucker's have to play a much TOUGHER conference schedule in 2020. Than this season.

Oh. And one more notion. Personally, I don't think Frost thought the Big Ten would be so tough, but REALITY slapped him in the face! :ttdg2m10mxvzxan.jpg: For example, Purdue is a team with mainly former 2-Star/3-Star HS players. Yet Purdue has beaten Frost two seasons in a row now. And this past season Purdue BYTCHED SLAPPED the Cornsucker's with a WALK-ON FOURTH-STRING quarterback. Man, you can't make this up crap and what not. A walk-on QB! Because the QB's ahead of him were all injured. In other words, Purdue is a TOUGH MINDED team and they DON'T fear no Frost or his Cornsucker's! The same goes for the rest of the Big 10. ABSOLUTELY NO TEAM in the conference fears the Cornsucker's!! hUh.

Lmao I've forgotten more college football than you will ever know buddy. If you think they are that good I've got some nice beach front property to sell you in south dakota

The typical ****** response from somebody who knows very little about the subject at hand.....you obviously have problems with reading comprehension....but no worries....so do a lot of retards.

Go back and review what you said about the Big 10 and then read over my response as it relates to the Big 10.

Exactly. CornSUCKER's were given a GIFT from the conference and they played a VERY EASY schedule this past season. Yet still managed to end up with a losing record. Chit, the Cornsucker's NARROWLY defeated Northwestern ( Lost their starting QB before earlier in the season. ) and Northwestern finished " 3-9 ". OUCH. Final score... 13-10. Oh. That game was in the small town Capital town. Not in suburbia Evanston. Just north of Chicago.

Advertisement
Back