Jaidon Francois not a fan of Manure Diaz

What Frost did at UCF was impressive. Can’t take that away from him. Díaz would never build a program like that. Frost’s downfall is his Defense.

ok and when hes fired from his only p5 job, well remember him as fondly as we remember slick willies USF tenure. nothing more than a good g5 coach but has been a trainwreck on the p5 level since hes been there. they were a 9-10 win team for most of the 10 years prior to his overall and he owns 2 of their 4 sub 500 seasons. maybe **** finish 500 this year

Advertisement
b10 is better thsi year than the ACC but its just mainly the OSU side. the nebraska side is as meh as the ACC.

Yes there's a clear difference between the sides, as usual, BUT Wisky is a top 10-13 team...Minny is top 25 even if you adjust for a weak schedule. Iowa is top 25. Again you can't say these things for the ACC.

And don't forget Purdue ended up on their 3rd and sometimes 4th QB and lost probably the most explosive slot wr (or top 2 w the bama kids) in the country in like game 3?...They were probably top 40 or just outside (i.e. they would be in the ACC logjam)

1st - why was Manny still recruiting this kid? All other big schools starting turning away once they realized he’s a headache (Oh St, UF, etc.). Aren’t we trying to get rid of the cancer types in the locker room?

2nd - Don’t blame him for choosing Neb over UM. We’re an absolute mess with joke coaches. Frost has a better shot turning around NEB than we do with Manny leading things. Plus he gets to play with his friends from SoFla whose recruitments we mismanaged as well (Fleming, Delancy)

only thing frost and manny have in common is both have been absolute failures as p5 coaches

Advertisement
ok and when hes fired from his only p5 job, well remember him as fondly as we remember slick willies USF tenure. nothing more than a good g5 coach but has been a trainwreck on the p5 level since hes been there. they were a 9-10 win team for most of the 10 years prior to his overall and he owns 2 of their 4 sub 500 seasons. maybe **** finish 500 this year

I think he’s going to do well in Nebraska. His Offense is going to get going sooner than later. He isn’t getting fired anytime soon. He literally just got an extension.

I think he’s going to do well in Nebraska. His Offense is going to get going sooner than later. He isn’t getting fired anytime soon. He literally just got an extension.

4-8, 5-7 -- gonna do well soon. nebraska was in a better spot than miami was the last 10 years in terms of on field success. hes been their worst coach so far in that span of course. time to froget about the UCF stuff and realize he just maybe a good g5 coach but not quite good enough to be a p5 guy. anyways, this is his third year and its make it or break it for most coaches whether or not theyre on the verge of being fired.

The typical ****** response from somebody who knows very little about the subject at hand.....you obviously have problems with reading comprehension....but no worries....so do a lot of retards.

Go back and review what you said about the Big 10 and then read over my response as it relates to the Big 10.
Yes you have given your retarded response 2 times now. You are wrong but are not intelligent enough to understand why. Get back in the short bus

Advertisement
lol when theyre both fired, theyll both be the same failed p5 coaches. continue caping for a dude whos been worse in his first two years than any of their previous hires the last 10 years
I think they paid for the kid greene and others. These kids out of nowhere committed all in

4-8, 5-7 -- gonna do well soon. nebraska was in a better spot than miami was the last 10 years in terms of on field success. hes been their worst coach so far in that span of course. time to froget about the UCF stuff and realize he just maybe a good g5 coach but not quite good enough to be a p5 guy. anyways, this is his third year and its make it or break it for most coaches whether or not theyre on the verge of being fired.

or realize that schools like UCF, FIU/FAU are in conferences where they pretty easily have a talent advantage any time they just recruit averagely.

I think they paid for the kid greene and others. These kids out of nowhere committed all in

greene for sure. francois i think he just wanted to leave and no one else wanted him that he wanted in terms of school. nebraska was the only big brand that wanted him out of state

Advertisement
greene for sure. francois i think he just wanted to leave and no one else wanted him that he wanted in terms of school. nebraska was the only big brand that wanted him out of state
This kid obviously got paid. “They didn’t ‘show’ me enough” he actually said that. I mean we showed you enough for you to commit twice. Then you get a phone call and disappear then go Nebraska? Come on now.

We are talking about Nebraska this year. Therefore we need to discuss teams, as they are, this year. Why would I care about how good Minnesota was 3 years ago?

B1G west is significantly better, this year, than the Coastal is, this year.
MINNESOTA squeezed by terrible teams. Not just those in the BigTen

too early to tell if hes a bust after going 4-8 and 5-7. nebraska, since 08, has won 9 or 10 every year but four and two were under frost. we want manny gone after 1 year but you gotta give frost more time?
It’s too early to tell for him but for Richt y’all was ready after 9-4, 10-3, 6-6..y’all ready to say manny is a bust after 6-6 lol

at least be consistent fellas..Frost has bern aabsolute bust

Advertisement
Oh God lol

So he never heard from players or went on his own or asked HS coaches? He came here read the board and then went to Nebraska boards.....and saw all the dbc swine flu pig farms and racist fuqs and chose Nebraska? Got it
I will not give a recruit like Jaiden the benefit of the doubt . him looking deep into this decision is the same quality as drinking a fif and letting a fat ***** suck me up..not much thought comes into into it..then he settling on Nebraska 🤣🤣. Cmon bro.

a smart reporter would’ve followed up by asking him what about the Nebraska culture, after a 5-7 season following a 4-8 year, a couple months of communication, and one visit sold you?

Nebraska won't get turned around..they are expecting major turn around and it's not going to happen unless they get some sort of all world QB player/play.
They throwing bags..if they get lucky they can turn into ole miss from 12-14

Remember the USF coach who had them boys #2 in the BCS in 2007

Advertisement
Back