Jaiden Francois

Advertisement
Y'all boys check this guy out I can't stand this cat after he played us 3 times. He's a kid I wish him the best with his future, but with that being said I would block his phone number if I was on staff.

That’s a great read with all kinds of info.........................if you’re a VIP Member

Info please

79032690-2DA1-4A90-9762-70941020B378.gif

Advertisement
It's just a brief recap of a conversation Chris Stock had with Jaiden. They spoke about why he left Nebraska and what his plans are going forward. He said he wanted to be closer to home. He also said he hasn't spoken to anyone on staff ; not sure if they would be receptive. He realizes he should have done things differently last fall and back on signing day, which he called "a mess". He said he plans on handling his next step with more guidance from other people. His one wish if he could have one would be to give Miami more of a chance to show him the program was changing. He admits he didn't really do that before.

It was pretty cut and dry.

It's just a brief recap of a conversation Chris Stock had with Jaiden. They spoke about why he left Nebraska and what his plans are going forward. He said he wanted to be closer to home. He also said he hasn't spoken to anyone on staff ; not sure if they would be receptive. He realizes he should have done things differently last fall and back on signing day, which he called "a mess". He said he plans on handling his next step with more guidance from other people. His one wish if he could have one would be to give Miami more of a chance to show him the program was changing. He admits he didn't really do that before.

Unfortunate but that’s something he’ll have to live with, we gave him 2 chances and he spurned us 2x now the scholarships are tighter and we just signed the best safety in the nation. I’d tell the kid ball out at FAU, it was never meant to be with Miami.

Advertisement

But yet he gave Nebraska a chance.... wtf

Advertisement
Advertisement
Idunno, kid is still a talent. I'm not the most knowledgeable with eligibility/roster management, but would telling the kid to go the "greyshirt" or 1yr juco route first be options to prove he wants to be here?

Again, not the most knowledgeable with eligibility/roster management. So that may sound dumb.

Advertisement
Back