Jaiden Francois

It's just a brief recap of a conversation Chris Stock had with Jaiden. They spoke about why he left Nebraska and what his plans are going forward. He said he wanted to be closer to home. He also said he hasn't spoken to anyone on staff ; not sure if they would be receptive. He realizes he should have done things differently last fall and back on signing day, which he called "a mess". He said he plans on handling his next step with more guidance from other people. His one wish if he could have one would be to give Miami more of a chance to show him the program was changing. He admits he didn't really do that before.

It was pretty cut and dry.
Yeah..if we take another DB transfer right now (which I doubt) I’d take Wilson over him

Advertisement
It's just a brief recap of a conversation Chris Stock had with Jaiden. They spoke about why he left Nebraska and what his plans are going forward. He said he wanted to be closer to home. He also said he hasn't spoken to anyone on staff ; not sure if they would be receptive. He realizes he should have done things differently last fall and back on signing day, which he called "a mess". He said he plans on handling his next step with more guidance from other people. His one wish if he could have one would be to give Miami more of a chance to show him the program was changing. He admits he didn't really do that before.

I wonder what Nebraska showed him.

Lol at the people trashing him.

He's at least man enough to admit a mistake.
Lol at the people saying he will have to do it elsewhere like they know if manny would take him. Just say you hope he does it elsewhere but don’t act like you get to decide. We don’t have a say in it.

Advertisement
They had 4 corn fed groupies show up at the Lincoln airport and ask for his autograph.
He wanted us to "show him the program was changing" (whatever that means) but apparently saw enough positives from Nebraska, a demonstrably worse program that is stuck in Park even with genius Scott Frost.

Dumb.

I went to their site and they had a thread on him when he arrived to Lincoln a couple weeks ago. A lot of their posters were relieved he made and were calling out 1 guy in particular who said this would happen.

When Francois left this guy came in guns blazing lol

Advertisement

Sounds like he has some regrets. Maybe I'll send him a T-Shirt to ease the pain...

If It Isn't the Consequences of My Own Actions Shirts | 1 Review ...

Actions, meet my friend, consequences.

Advertisement
I've seen a lot of talk about "second chances" and "he's just a kid," etc., but this adversity, and not being able to get into Miami now is the best thing that could have happened to him.

He needs to suffer the consequences. Not as punishment, but so he learns for real. He is talented and he will get a chance at a good school no doubt, and he will be lucky enough to have learned his lesson early before he really blew his chance at CFB or the pros.

Advertisement
Bunch of yall some suckas. Yeah hes young and made a mistake and owned it. ****** fantastic, great, awesome. That don't mean UM gotta take him back. Yall gonna take ur ol lady back if she *****/cheats on you and she admits her mistake? Smh, lol.

I’ve yet to see anyone say they wanted him. Lol.Wtf are you talking about? Nobody wants him with what we got coming in. Most have just said he manned up, admitted he phucked up, it’s a life lesson he can take with him to FIU/FAU or where ever. I don’t wish the kid death by 1000 cuts just because I don’t want him in O&G.

I’ve yet to see anyone say they wanted him. Lol.Wtf are you talking about? Nobody wants him with what we got coming in. Most have just said he manned up, admitted he phucked up, it’s a life lesson he can take with him to FIU/FAU or where ever. I don’t wish the kid death by 1000 cuts just because I don’t want him in O&G.

Really? I would tell you to read up on the thread and double check that first part of your response but im pretty sure u got more and better **** to do than that.

Advertisement
Back