Jaiden Francois

Advertisement
I probably would feel a lil more bad for him had he not committed then decommitted like 100x. That's cool he's taking accountability tho I guess.

Advertisement
It'd be one thing if the cat chose Nebraska or any other school over Miami outright. But he committed and decommitted twice, then had our hat on the table at his **** show signing day ceremony and still punked us. **** em, let Butch have him.

1595455916749.png

It's just a brief recap of a conversation Chris Stock had with Jaiden. They spoke about why he left Nebraska and what his plans are going forward. He said he wanted to be closer to home. He also said he hasn't spoken to anyone on staff ; not sure if they would be receptive. He realizes he should have done things differently last fall and back on signing day, which he called "a mess". He said he plans on handling his next step with more guidance from other people. His one wish if he could have one would be to give Miami more of a chance to show him the program was changing. He admits he didn't really do that before.

It was pretty cut and dry.

All apart of growing up and maturing into a man. Owning up to your mistakes. Good luck to him where ever he chooses from one man to another. I give respect to a young kid who can openly admit when they phucked up. I know grown men well into there 60s who can’t do that.

Advertisement
Took shots at us in the interview after the Nebraska signing saying we need to fix our leadership. I mean he wasn't lying but stfu and go to Nebraska....we took his pledge twice.

Given how he punked us and his now apparent contrition, there has to be some proof that his remorse is genuine. I would suggest that he chop off a finger, yakuza-style but he'd need that for CB play. Instead I would give him a task. Find out what recruits are going to UF and convince at least 3 of them to de-commit. They don't have to commit to Miami, but as long as he can bring Gator tears, I will consider all forgiven.

Advertisement
straight up, so much has changed since Signing Day that I don't even know if he would play here with what we are bringing in

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back