Jaiden Francois

Advertisement
He ain’t a kid. He’s a grown ******* man who can drive, go to jail, join the military, and vote. Now he has to deal with the repercussions of his actions.
In retrospect yes, but life experience no. This a life lesson that he will learn from. We’ve all been there. Idk everyone is mad. This kid doesn’t owe us anything.

In retrospect yes, but life experience no. This a life lesson that he will learn from. We’ve all been there. Idk everyone is mad. This kid doesn’t owe us anything.
So I should ignore that he threw shade at my university and how he handled his recruitment to begin with? Nope, not how this works. This wasn’t like Issh Walker who handled his entire process like a man and didn’t lead us on or trash the school. For somebody who said we “lied” to him, he sure wants us to save him.

Advertisement
If you think he's good enough to help the team bring him aboard.
Orrrrrrrrrrrr I could use it on Divaad who I know can at least spot start in CFB. Kind of better than taking a kid who trashed this university and is so feeble minded he can’t live with his decision for more than 3 months.

It'd be one thing if the cat chose Nebraska or any other school over Miami outright. But he committed and decommitted twice, then had our hat on the table at his **** show signing day ceremony and still punked us. **** em, let Butch have him.

the 30 minute signing day shenanigans made me shut it off mid announcement. We don’t have room for himanyways

Advertisement
Advertisement
This quote says it all:

We talked more about the decision-making process and he plans to do things differently this time around, specifically with advice from others

That’s a great read with all kinds of info.........................if you’re a VIP Member

Info please
Just says he wants to be closer to home and likes Miami. Said he should have given them a shot to show them 2020 would be better and realizes he made a mistake

Advertisement
Takes a man to admit his mistakes so I salute him for that but nah I don’t want him here.

My my my how the tables have turned.

Francois was personally theDB I wanted most after ASSuming Tae was all gayta. Now we’ve stacked Tae, Kam, and J Will since. Banda worked his magic on all 4 but wasn’t enough to wooo Francois. Manny has to make an example, but I also wonder if Francois could play corner since I’m reading Divaad isn’t interested in Miami after a reach out.

Advertisement
Back