Confirmed Jahmile Addae

Advertisement
That's all you can say.
There isn't one hire that I would question more that the DL coach hire. It just almost feels like a stretch, to me, for some reason.

However, as a fan, all we can do is trust where we're going right now. There is waaayyy too much money flying around to feel otherwise.
I feel exactly the same way about the DL hire. His bio is all about the DE coming out of Oregon this year’s NFL draft.

OK, I'll play.

Let's hear the short list of DB coaches that are both ace recruiters and top technicians/developers.
I don’t follow DB coaches, but there are 350 million people in this country, there has to be more than 20 guys that can do this.

Btw, the post was for fun, not to deep dive it.

Advertisement
RE Big Joe

As a position coach if you yourself have played in the NFL it gives a lot of credibility in a lot of homes…that is to say Joe has more to talk about than just Kayvon (who is a great name to bring up).

I still want a DE coach.

Even though it is on the opposite side of the ball, Joe’s biggest recruiting task is Francis M outta IMG. Not just because they share a heritage, but because the family ties is a major headstart for Miami.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back