Confirmed Jahmile Addae

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cormani McClain was DVD, yes? or am I mistaken?

In his interview after the commitment, McClain only talked about DVD, and said he liked that DVD was a young coach who knew how to teach technique. Don't think leaving out Addae was unintentional.

BTW, doesn't McClain need a good nick name? My text predictor popped up John McClain when I started typing, so now I think he should be called "Die Hard"

Addae had 0.00 % hand in this. Nada.
1666986088277_0_Screenshot_20221028-153658~2.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
its obvious

Is it?

Was he ever on Cormani? If he wasn’t, why.

If he was, there was really a point where he was pulled off because he’s being fired at the end of the year? He’s coaching kids currently with an understanding he’s getting the axe?

he. may get the role somewhere so I hope he sticks around till hes ready. hes a recruiting stud
Here's what is obvious about DVD.

He wants to be at Miami.
He wants to be an on field position coach.

I think he has two options.

1. With the resources Miami has now, he can be developed to become an on-field coach from the position he's in right now after a few years.

2. We send him away to another school that gives him real DB coach responsibility (probably won't be a school that's going to compete with recruiting the same players as us).. let him get his 2-3 years of experience and then bring him back as a DB coach with a nice raise.

What else we know is that Mario has a plan. If DVD is that important as a recruiter (he probably is but I don't want to underestimate the impact of Mario either), Mario will have a long term plan for him to be at Miami, even if that means leaving for a few years (which I don't think DVD wants to do at all). It would be great if he became our own version of Corey Raymond and he seems talented enough to get there with patience and the proper investing.

Looks like Addae will get credit for Spencer flipping....

“I have always loved their program from the greats that came from the U at my position. Addae really put the foot on the gas in recruiting me. I loved everything he was offering me and it’s on the east coast. It felt like it was a better opportunity for me and my family.

“It’s all love and genuine, and we are all ready to work.. think me and coach Addae have the best relationship right now.”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back