Jaelan Phillips

LOL...I want that 6th ring as much as anybody, but we did NOTget screwed on that PI call. The refs missed a much more obvious call that went our way in regulation. Had they got the call right, tOSU would have won the game in regulation.

I bet this **** face thinks Cleveland Gary actually fumbled too. You guys let anyone in here

Advertisement
LOL...you guys are overly sensitive. Do I think they got the PI call wrong? Absolutely! Do I think we were screwed out of a National Championship? No! We were gifted two bad calls in the 4th quarter on the same play where Jennings wasn’t called for an obvious hold AND the WR made that catch in bounds for the 1st down. Had they gotten the 1st down there, they would have run out the clock and won in regulation. Those are the facts.

LOL...I want that 6th ring as much as anybody, but we did NOTget screwed on that PI call. The refs missed a much more obvious call that went our way in regulation. Had they got the call right, tOSU would have won the game in regulation.
They absolutely screwed up that call. It was not PI in any way.

I was at a sports bar watching the game. The call was so obviously bad that two FSU fans (wearing their jerseys) approached me after it was over and actually told me "I'm glad you all lost because I hate the 'Canes, but **** you got screwed by the refs." ****, even the OSU players and coaches knew it was a BS call. It wasn't called at first, and no one protested or reacted other than showing they were defeated, then suddenly there was the flag.

Advertisement
Nope raise up out of here troll. They stole our title and anybody that says different is the lowest of trolls. You and your Ohio Taint ****eye crew need to get up out here

LOL...you guys are overly sensitive. Do I think they got the PI call wrong? Absolutely! Do I think we were screwed out of a National Championship? No! We were gifted two bad calls in the 4th quarter on the same play where Jennings wasn’t called for an obvious hold AND the WR made that catch in bounds for the 1st down. Had they gotten the 1st down there, they would have run out the clock and won in regulation. Those are the facts.
Shut the **** up

Just when I thought you beat all of the previous troll talk and @OriginalCanesCanesCanes was moving on, you pull Terry Porter's late flag out of a hat.

You know, that's a great point. What we really need to do is breakdown the film from the first play. Look for any missed penalties, or incorrect calls. Then we can total them up as favoring UM or OSU. At the end we add them up and see who got screwed? Deal? Do that and get back to all of us.

:hammering-head:

Advertisement
Should be an automatic ban. FDH!
He’s not wrong tho. Refs did blow a call on gambles no catch earlier that was a catch. Might’ve ended the game right there...YES that PI was BS. We all know that. But the biggest bull**** was the way Ken Dorsey played in that game. Truth has to be spoken. That game was almost 20 years ago. We was all hurt. We can be objective now.

Hey assclown, you know what you can do?
tenor (81).gif

Hey guys. That pass interference call didn’t matter in the NFC Championship game. There were a lot of other plays during the game that could have led to an easy NO victory. No need to be upset. The call didn’t cost anyone anything. Yup.

Advertisement
You can watch the All 22 on pretty much any play in any game and find missed calls. That doesn't change the fact the game was over, he did not interfere, the ref right there on the spot ruled incomplete, Orange and Green streamers shot down from the stadium, we had won another ring, and Terry Porter is a worthless scumbag who I hope gets an aggressive and painful form of cancer.

He’s not wrong tho. Refs did blow a call on gambles no catch earlier that was a catch. Might’ve ended the game right there...YES that PI was BS. We all know that. But the biggest bull**** was the way Ken Dorsey played in that game. Truth has to be spoken. That game was almost 20 years ago. We was all hurt. We can be objective now.
Yes lets bash the best QB UM might of ever had ( in terms of college ) . Seems reasonable .

Advertisement
Always suspected you were a troll, and this pretty much confirms it. There’s two things any real Cane fan doesn’t do. That is, believe we didn’t get screwed in that 2002 Championship game, and two, refer to Ohio Taint as the Ohio State U. Go GET RUN OVER IN TRAFFIC .

F I F Y

You know, that's a great point. What we really need to do is breakdown the film from the first play. Look for any missed penalties, or incorrect calls. Then we can total them up as favoring UM or OSU. At the end we add them up and see who got screwed? Deal? Do that and get back to all of us.

:hammering-head:

All I’ll say is they didn’t call the face mask on Goff that would’ve placed the rams 1st & goal from the 1 and they wouldn’t have taken the Fg so that PI on 3rd wouldn’t have mattered bc NO wouldve been down 4

Advertisement
Back