Jaelan Phillips

COÑO!!! Opened up some old battle scars. F**** Ohio State and Terry Porter, bros. Bull**** PI call has haunted me like that **** in Costa Rica that gave me the itches.
The missed tipped pass at the line of scrimmage by #94 on the BOGUS PI call vs Sharp. MIERDA!!! Still hurts, Bros!!
F6C4A992-FF54-48F1-B7DB-28E140834470.png

Advertisement
Personal attacks
COÑO!!! Opened up some old battle scars. F**** Ohio State and Terry Porter, bros. Bull**** PI call has haunted me like that **** in Costa Rica that gave me the itches.
The missed tipped pass at the line of scrimmage by #94 on the BOGUS PI call vs Sharp. MIERDA!!! Still hurts, Bros!!
View attachment 79051

LOL...I want that 6th ring as much as anybody, but we did NOTget screwed on that PI call. The refs missed a much more obvious call that went our way in regulation. Had they got the call right, tOSU would have won the game in regulation.

View attachment 79051
Terrible night brother i was in shock.

Advertisement
Advertisement
LOL...I want that 6th ring as much as anybody, but we did NOTget screwed on that PI call. The refs missed a much more obvious call that went our way in regulation. Had they got the call right, tOSU would have won the game in regulation.

I hope you get pink eye in both your mama huevo eyes.

Advertisement
You just outed yourself troll.

GTFOH

We DID get screwed on that pi call. You can’t go back and say that there was a blown call earlier so therefore they can’t call this one (well you can if you’re a Rams fan) but by your logic, once one call is blown you have to blow them all in some dumb attempt to “make it even”. We were screwed

Advertisement
Bro, wait no, you ain’t my fellow Cane bro.

Dude, I hope get crapped on for a month. Blasphemy!!!
79292D26-7C14-4CDC-B551-DE623CCF5098.gif

View attachment 79051
I'm going to puke again.

Always suspected you were a troll, and this pretty much confirms it. There’s two things any real Cane fan doesn’t do. That is, believe we didn’t get screwed in that 2002 Championship game, and two, refer to Ohio Taint as the Ohio State U. Go play in traffic.

Advertisement
Back