Jaelan Phillips

Advertisement
I seriously seriously doubt it. You can’t run a program like that.

Telling another kid to hold off on his announcement, so that a super sensitive recruit that’s been real flaky on his recruitment might declare for us? Or wait until after signing date for Phillips to announce?

C’mon man.

How did you talk yourself into that?
i actually think its plausible. why else wouldn't they be announcing phillips. he isn't mentioning other schools. maybe he is secretly considering other options but doesn't seem like that.

i actually think its plausible. why else wouldn't they be announcing phillips. he isn't mentioning other schools. maybe he is secretly considering other options but doesn't seem like that.

Plausible?

I’d say highly improbable.

It’s too hard to keep track if you’re going to run shlt like this. Like people that constantly lie, they can’t keep track of their lies, they always end up fūcking up.

So you say plausible and I say highly improbable. We’ll just disagree and leave it at that.

Terrible officiating both ways ...I’d rather the official swallow the whistle on the sharpe play at the end of the game it was classic bang bang. But on the flip side when it’s as obviously missed with Jennings with the hold(twice) and the valid catch on the sidelines, the whole “conspiracy” part against us goes out the window..
What about the push off before the grab?

What about the push off before the grab?
Jennings grabbed twice. the lil push was as Jennings impeded his path and was about to grab ...What about the catch at the end ??..truth is the truth man. Like I said terrible officiating on those two plays both ways. Game would’ve been over if the officials get the gamble play right and if we had a replay system back then. So this conspiracy that the refs/ncaa had it out for us that game is BS and the same as these saints fans and players still asking for the game to get replayed.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Jennings grabbed twice. the lil push was as Jennings impeded his path and was about to grab ...What about the catch at the end ??..truth is the truth man. Like I said terrible officiating on those two plays both ways. Game would’ve been over if the officials get the gamble play right and if we had a replay system back then. So this conspiracy that the refs/ncaa had it out for us that game is BS and the same as these saints fans and players still asking for the game to get replayed.

You sure you're a Cane fan? Ask any random cfb fan about that game and the answer will be Miami got screwed.

Only people I've even seen bring up the Jennings play, which could have been called OPI as much as DPI are Buckeye fans.

But sure, the refs/NCAA have always been fair to Miami, yeah right

I seriously seriously doubt it. You can’t run a program like that.

Telling another kid to hold off on his announcement, so that a super sensitive recruit that’s been real flaky on his recruitment might declare for us? Or wait until after signing date for Phillips to announce?

C’mon man.

How did you talk yourself into that?

Both 247 and Rivals have said they believe Diaz is waiting until after NSD to see how many spots are left before offering Phillips, Hill, or any other grad transfer.

There are only 5-6 spots left, and Bogle is obviously a priority. I'm not sure what's difficult to believe about that. Phillips is great but has medical issues and has to sit out a year.

Both 247 and Rivals have said they believe Diaz is waiting until after NSD to see how many spots are left before offering Phillips, Hill, or any other grad transfer.

There are only 5-6 spots left, and Bogle is obviously a priority. I'm not sure what's difficult to believe about that. Phillips is great but has medical issues and has to sit out a year.

So some random poRsters on 247 and Rivals had the same theory?

What you’re saying is we are in essence trying to trick Bogle, letting him think we’re not signing Phillips, and then when Bogle signs, announce Phillips and spring that on him? Does that about cover it?

You sure you're a Cane fan? Ask any random cfb fan about that game and the answer will be Miami got screwed.

Only people I've even seen bring up the Jennings play, which could have been called OPI as much as DPI are Buckeye fans.

But sure, the refs/NCAA have always been fair to Miami, yeah right
Bruh!! Now u questioning if I’m a canes fan..miss me with that!. If the shoe was on the other foot and the same situations happened opposite sides our fan base would be *****ing and defending their legitimacy as the champs over the Jennings play till this day too...if there was instant replay that incomplete pass is reversed to a catch and that’s game!! Bottomline bruh. There would’ve been no OT. Ohio state would’ve kneeled on it and game would be over. That worked on Miami’s favor.

Like I said was the sharp PI bull jive, yes! But when a Ohio state fan brings up the Jennings play their point is fact. It’s just like saints fans crying conspiracy now even tho they had a chance on D to hold the rams and then got the ball in OT to win but threw a pick. It wasn’t no set up. Judgement calls are apart of the game. We got the ball in the next OT and didn’t score.

When blatant bad game changing calls happen on both sides the conspiracy of “Miami got screwed cause the NCAA hates us” is a mute point

Advertisement

Also if Philip is that iffy, and at the very least had to sit out a year, why would Bogle even care?

I’m not busting your chops on this, I really don’t see the logic, based on my rationale, but that’s just me I guess.

Advertisement
Back