Jaelan Phillips

Advertisement
LOL...you guys are overly sensitive. Do I think they got the PI call wrong? Absolutely! Do I think we were screwed out of a National Championship? No! We were gifted two bad calls in the 4th quarter on the same play where Jennings wasn’t called for an obvious hold AND the WR made that catch in bounds for the 1st down. Had they gotten the 1st down there, they would have run out the clock and won in regulation. Those are the facts.
The main reason it was a hatchet job was because that a-hole threw the flag after wayyyyy after the play had ended. He purposely f-ed us. Any Cane fan who defends that debauchery should pack their bags.

LOL...you guys are overly sensitive. Do I think they got the PI call wrong? Absolutely! Do I think we were screwed out of a National Championship? No! We were gifted two bad calls in the 4th quarter on the same play where Jennings wasn’t called for an obvious hold AND the WR made that catch in bounds for the 1st down. Had they gotten the 1st down there, they would have run out the clock and won in regulation. Those are the facts.

Yes lets bash the best QB UM might of ever had ( in terms of college ) . Seems reasonable .
NOT THE BEST QB UM HAS EVER HAD..teteverde, Walsh, kelly, torretta all have arguments and non are unequivocally the best. Dorsey threw 2 I’ll advised, uncharacteristic picks on back to back drives. I’m not bashing him. Just telling the absolute truth. Again the PI was BS. But the flip side to that is the gamble no catch was BS and I remember watching that game live as a youngster knowing we caught a hugeee break on that play. So the guy y’all going in on rn is correct when he points that out. Just like jimmy told the team after “the fumble” don’t leave it in the hands of the refs. That’s exactly what Coker and that group of all time talent did. It is what it is

Advertisement
I believe (with 0 facts of course) that they are just waiting on Bogle to decide to announce since they don’t want it negatively impact him.

Advertisement
I believe (with 0 facts of course) that they are just waiting on Bogle to decide to announce since they don’t want it negatively impact him.

I seriously seriously doubt it. You can’t run a program like that.

Telling another kid to hold off on his announcement, so that a super sensitive recruit that’s been real flaky on his recruitment might declare for us? Or wait until after signing date for Phillips to announce?

C’mon man.

How did you talk yourself into that?

Terrible officiating both ways ...I’d rather the official swallow the whistle on the sharpe play at the end of the game it was classic bang bang. But on the flip side when it’s as obviously missed with Jennings with the hold(twice) and the valid catch on the sidelines, the whole “conspiracy” part against us goes out the window..

Advertisement
The main reason it was a hatchet job was because that a-hole threw the flag after wayyyyy after the play had ended. He purposely f-ed us. Any Cane fan who defends that debauchery should pack their bags.
Kenzel also snapped the ball like 3 seconds after the play clock on third down

That PI call was 100% pure bull****. There's no other play, missed call, or anything else that negates that.

Game over, we won. Hopefully we get a chance to face OSU in a future title game and treat them as nice as we treated Texas in 92

Advertisement
That PI call was 100% pure bull****. There's no other play, missed call, or anything else that negates that.

Game over, we won. Hopefully we get a chance to face OSU in a future title game and treat them as nice as we treated Texas in 92
To this day I refuse to buy Tostitos.

put up his recent follows bro! I’m the only 23 y/o in the world without a Twitter account lol.
95B9AAB0-8938-4979-8E17-AFCF077644A3.pngCouldn’t find where it said they started following but it was a good couple hours ago

I’m not defending that call. It was a bad call for sure, but the game should have already ended in regulation, so that play never should have happened.

Had they got the OT PI call right, tOSU fans would have had an even more obvious reason to be upset. Not that it matters as I would gladly take that 6th ring, I’m just not going to look like an idiot *****ing about a poor call when it was another poor call that went our way and allowed the game to actually get to OT in the first place.

Advertisement
Back