Jaelan Phillips

Advertisement
Capture.PNG

Advertisement
Festival is only in Australia and Miami

The festival is in Miami in April pretty sure. Heard them taking about it on the radio the other day. Lil Wayne, Migos, kid cudi, cardi B, Gucci, Travis Scott, and a bunch of others. pretty big names but kid is obviously planning on being in Miami soon if he is going to that festival.

The festival is in Miami in April pretty sure. Heard them taking about it on the radio the other day. Lil Wayne, Migos, kid cudi, cardi B, Gucci, Travis Scott, and a bunch of others. pretty big names but kid is obviously planning on being in Miami soon if he is going

It’s in May. I think the first week or maybe 2nd. It may be in Fort Lauderdale

Ultra Music Festival was in April - don’t know where that will be - city of Miami wont allow it back down by the waterfront.

The kids all go to these things. You don’t have to buy those ticket packages. It’s not hard to get single day tix

Advertisement

Yep your right May 10-12th at hard rock stadium festival grounds.

Join Miami hurricanes 2019 recruiting class and we will give free tickets to rolling loud. Gotta be a way around it being an ncaa violation.

Advertisement
To be clear - I did not make that wiki edit and take zero credit for it...but it was a stroke of pure genius and I wish to see who the man behind the curtain is

Advertisement
Pretty much every kid in the dorms at UM. At least when I was there. In the eighties that was your monthly bill for blow.

Back in the 80s/90s Mercedes and BMWs lined law school parking along with Ferrari's and Lambos at the circular drive near the student union on the regular. Not sure what's going now, but back then UM had many rich kids. I recall seeing a new Merc with a vanity plate that said something like 'daddy's little girl'. Couldn't believe it.

Back in the 80s/90s Mercedes and BMWs lined law school parking along with Ferrari's and Lambos at the circular drive near the student union on the regular. Not sure what's going now, but back then UM had many rich kids. I recall seeing a new Merc with a vanity plate that said something like 'daddy's little girl'. Couldn't believe it.
I’ll never forget pulling into the Dooley parking lot in my 4Runner and it was the only non BMW or Mercedes in my row...this was in 2002. Walk by the comm/business school lot today and it looks like admin issues every student a 3 series at orientation.

Advertisement
Back