Jaelan Phillips transformation pic

Advertisement
One of the best recruiting tools ever posted by one of our players. Anyone has any dumb stupid sht to say about our s an c can kindly direct all comments to the brick wall outside green tree.
Miller, CReed, Jp, Harvey, even Nesta.
Every one is also getting bigger and faster Or they’re getting bigger and not losing speed.

Advertisement
Usually not a fan of rapid weight gain, especially with fast twitch guys like Phillips. Lots of extra strain on the body and it tends to bog guys down. Let’s see how this goes.

If he stays healthy and doesn’t get bogged down with weight, he can be our most dangerous pass rusher. Rousseau does a lot of his damage with unreal length. Phillips is crazy fast.

This is his playing weight. He got skinny due to a wrist injury which limited his lifting. Now he is back to normal.

Advertisement
Just like the Rock!

1583380095832.png

He looked very light when he got here. I’d guess he’s put on at least 20 pounds since August 2019. That’s a pretty serious and quick gain, friend. Maybe it’ll work out great, but I’ve seen a lot of guys gain too quickly here to their detriment. Then again, I don’t mind light fast DEs.

I generally agree about quick weight gain, but Brock only keeps lean shredded guys in his spank bank lineup, so I’d say he put on some good lean muscle weight.

He looked very light when he got here. I’d guess he’s put on at least 20 pounds since August 2019. That’s a pretty serious and quick gain, friend. Maybe it’ll work out great, but I’ve seen a lot of guys gain too quickly here to their detriment. Then again, I don’t mind light fast DEs.
From all reports from spring practice they’re already calling him a future day one guy just like Rousseau. It’s spring reports but it seems that his weight hasn’t slowed him down.

Advertisement
From all reports from spring practice they’re already calling him a future day one guy just like Rousseau. It’s spring reports but it seems that his weight hasn’t slowed him down.
Day 1 guys I haven’t seen those in a while. I refuse to drink the kool aid🥺 well maybe a little 😝

Advertisement
Packed on bunch of weight like Patchan to move inside .... except this kid Is 10x better than Patch and will be a beast prob why he didnt stick around knew he be a rotational guy at best

I hadn’t seen his high school tape..
I saw him at safety. I saw him run down running backs. I saw him block punts. he was lined up at safety in a few and got a pick 6. He even returned a punt for 6.
Its one of the, if not the best high school tapes I’ve seen from a defensive player including Flowe. Even at 80 percent this dude is gonna eat. If he’s back at 100 ohh lawwd!

He could very well when it’s all said and done be our best DE on the roster. Thats scary to think

Advertisement
Back