Jaelan Phillips transformation pic

I hit a roadblock at the 2 month mark. Where i had scaring in my trachea from the tubes down my throat. It got to the point i couldn't breathe. So i ended up having 11 surgeries to straighten it out. I had to wait until i was out of the 6 month range of my heart attack before i could have any big surgery, but still had to wait longer. It's a work in progress at this point. Now that i can breathe i'm finally able to work on getting back in shape.
Wow! Pray that you have a full recovery. But, []_[] got it brother 💪🏾

Advertisement
Kid can close based on film. Can't wait to see this kid play. I'm a fan of any defensive player that has elite closing speed for their respective position.
Do I dare say you intentionally and meant using the word ELITE about someone on OUR team.

Do I dare say you intentionally and meant using the word ELITE about someone on OUR team.
Hey I think Gurvan got elite closing speed but sometimes it seems like our players are reacting. They think to **** much at times. Phillips can close on the ball I also saw that in Brooks and Huff....I like guys like that. Knighton has that on offense as well......they are some gifted kids.
I gotta chill with the elite word though u right lmao

What a crazy transformation. And all good things from the first few spring practices from him

Advertisement
more 247 pics

9679084.jpg

9679077.jpg

LOL at dudes claiming Phillips looked anything like that at UCLA. Maybe he just naturally matured and filled out and got vascular.

And Rousseau? Jesucristo! He should make a Heisman statement by climbing to the top of the Empire State Building with a white chick in the palm of his hand. The guy looks like a superhuman giant on a whole different level. Future number 1 overall pick.

And that dude was a 3 star Safety/WR a couple years ago. Just goes to show you how much college coaching success comes down to evaluations. Rousseau would have gone to FSU if they wanted him. They didn’t evaluate him right and missed out on arguably the best DL in college football right now.

Advertisement
LOL at dudes claiming Phillips looked anything like that at UCLA. Maybe he just naturally matured and filled out and got vascular.

And Rousseau? Jesucristo! He should make a Heisman statement by climbing to the top of the Empire State Building with a white chick in the palm of his hand. The guy looks like a superhuman giant on a whole different level. Future number 1 overall pick.

And that dude was a 3 star Safety/WR a couple years ago. Just goes to show you how much college coaching success comes down to evaluations. Rousseau would have gone to FSU if they wanted him. They didn’t evaluate him right and missed out on arguably the best DL in college football right now.
Either way this Phillips kid looks the part for sure
E2DD26ED-5147-4B25-B0EF-9C5EF3921816.jpeg

Phillips looks good, and it looks like he put it on properly. Good thing is he's actually back to his real playing weight, so his joints won't be overstressed. He definitely looks way more chiseled than he was at UCLA. Props to Feeley.

Love the four of Rousseau, Roche, Phillips and Harvey. OTs are going to catch **** trying to block these guys for four quarters.

Now just get me one of Cam Williams / Blissett for spot duty and injury insurance.

It's so good to see us get our depth back so our Freshmen DEs can take a year to develop and adjust to the game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back