Jadon Haselwood

It's basically the entire line(which to a novice fan seems less important) that more than amply paved the way for Chubb and Michel. Swift is a stud there won't be a lot of drop off there (I see 1500 yards and 15 TDs or so)and Fromm returns. Good effort on your part though , but I expect this offense to be right about where it was last year. Now the D, they will be behind last years.
That help you out Bama fan? How many starters did you guys lose??
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 imma bama fan how? To make a claim swift is gonna do what Chubb and Michel did his first year starting is a bold statement. Secondly they lost their left tackle who so happened to be a 1st round pick . So your gonna casually act like losing an entire defense is nothing ?

You in your feelings when you start making claims like that lol it's ok buddy it's only a free website

Advertisement
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 imma bama fan how? To make a claim swift is gonna do what Chubb and Michel did his first year starting is a bold statement. Secondly they lost their left tackle who so happened to be a 1st round pick . So your gonna casually act like losing an entire defense is nothing ?

You in your feelings when you start making claims like that lol it's ok buddy it's only a free website
Read my post again, slower and all the way through. You never answered, how may starters did your Tide lose? And LOL at UGA having any trouble getting RBs to produce behind maybe the best Oline in the nation. Might wanna check their recent RB history and Swifts film out (maybe the SEC champ game)

Last edited:
So about Haselwood...

G **** I’d tell Tyrique “don’t let Jadon come to your city and show out. Come to paradise and show him how the best lock it down in the 305”.

I completely understand kids paying their own way to an event like Paradise coached by hall of fame and pro bowl players.

Not a ******* ribbon cutting for UGA's new locker room that any of these kids could see when the go for their official.

Try again.

Of course you do, it's convenient.

The one common denominator is nobody knows either of these recruits families financial situations, but make rash judgements.

Either way, I'll always point out hypocrisy and there's a lot of it here.

Advertisement
It's not that UGA is good. It's that the SEC east is bad. UT went winless in the SEC last year and is transitioning, UF was terrible last year and is also transitioning with a new head coach, Mizzou is bad, Vandy is bad, and that just leaves USCe. I think they win the east and get slaughtered by bama. The SEC is a shell of its former self. Bama is elite then there's a massive drop off and its been that way for the last couple years.

Umm.. idk if you've been living under a rock but the SEC east has been bad since Meyer left.
Tennessee had back to back terrible HC.
Florida is going on their 3rd straight horrible coach.
By 2012 South Carolina and Spurier ran out of gas.
Georgia was the only decent team and Richt still couldn't consistently win that trash division losing to Mctoof average florida teams that were consistently 100th in offense. That's why he was fired.

Advertisement
Wait a minute, this kid is actually using logic and thought to make a beneficial long term decision? Instead of just saying DURRR, Georgia made the playoffs and offered me a $100k package, he’s looking at how the teams utilize their WRs?

Wow, I’m impressed.

Sanders/Thurman Thomas
Bush/White
****erson/James
Run DMC/Felix Jones/Hillis
Marcus Allen/Charles White (both won Heisman's)
Brandon Jacobs/Cadillac Williams/Ronnie Brown
2000-2001 Canes

Not sure those 2 are the best combo ever

their

Advertisement
Umm.. idk if you've been living under a rock but the SEC east has been bad since Meyer left.
Tennessee had back to back terrible HC.
Florida is going on their 3rd straight horrible coach.
By 2012 South Carolina and Spurier ran out of gas.
Georgia was the only decent team and Richt still couldn't consistently win that trash division losing to Mctoof average florida teams that were consistently 100th in offense. That's why he was fired.
It seems like we're both saying the same thing. I said the SEC as a conference is a shell of its former self. In my previous post I said how bad the SECe was, which is why I think UGA will still make their conference championship where they'll be beat by bama. When Bama, LSU, UF, Auburn, and UGA were constantly ranked the SEC truly was an elite conference. Now they live off their past success, outside bama, and get favorable rankings and the media overlooks their weak schedule.

..he has legit interest. he ain't playing around.. that's the word up here in GA in the recruiting circles

So do I need to start watching his Hudl footage???
E031E01A-02A3-490B-AF71-6666CC9597C4.gif

Advertisement
Wait a minute, this kid is actually using logic and thought to make a beneficial long term decision? Instead of just saying DURRR, Georgia made the playoffs and offered me a $100k package, he’s looking at how the teams utilize their WRs?

Wow, I’m impressed.
Way to make up **** about other players without knowing ****

Advertisement
Back