Jadon Haselwood

Advertisement
But we turned down a 5 star receiver in Grimes to show kids you only get one shot. I'll be honest I much prefer Kirby's handling of the situation. You take the talent however and whenever you get it.

But we turned down a 5 star receiver in Grimes to show kids you only get one shot. I'll be honest I much prefer Kirby's handling of the situation. You take the talent however and whenever you get it.
Yeah that was dumb for sure, yeah I know We are stacked at receiver but you got to continue to stack chips

Advertisement
Wasn't it because he didnt show out when they saw him in a camp and they didnt like how he handled himself?

Yeah that was dumb for sure, yeah I know We are stacked at receiver but you got to continue to stack chips

Lot of Richt stuff has been dumb so far. I'm not sold on Richt either, he got fired for a reason at Ga. So far his play book sucks ***

Lot of Richt stuff has been dumb so far. I'm not sold on Richt either, he got fired for a reason at Ga. So far his play book sucks ***
Wouldn’t say all of that but I dont agree with not taking grimes if we could have

Advertisement
Wasn't it because he didnt show out when they saw him in a camp and they didnt like how he handled himself?
Not at all. They liked Grimes alot . But like someone said earlier you have one shot and its up to you to take it . I don't mind that at all.

***** all that choose someone else then don't like it and come to us. You with it or you ain't

Georgia recruiting is vastly different than Florida recruiting. You have to tell these guys that you can only stay home once and we have dogs waiting for that scholarship offer. Fck Grimes going to Ohio instead of trying to make the crib great. I don't want his traitor *** trying to come back now.

Turning down Grimes was convenient considering how stacked we are at WR. I think if it was a 5 star LT or DE it might be a different story.

Just for the record, I’m in favor of bringing in talent no matter what way they come in. If it’s some borderline player then you tell them sorry you had your chance.

Advertisement
Not at all. They liked Grimes alot . But like someone said earlier you have one shot and its up to you to take it . I don't mind that at all.

***** all that choose someone else then don't like it and come to us. You with it or you ain't
Eh whatever he hasnt proven hes better then anybody here yet and we certainly arent lacking so **** hin for going to the ****eyes, **** the puppies in Georgia and **** whoever doesn't want to be loyal to the crib

Advertisement
Georgia recruiting is vastly different than Florida recruiting. You have to tell these guys that you can only stay home once and we have dogs waiting for that scholarship offer. Fck Grimes going to Ohio instead of trying to make the crib great. I don't want his traitor *** trying to come back now.

From a loyal fan stand point I understand your take. I just find it old school thinking. Kids are different. You need to adapt and relate to them.

If a guy like Grimes was on the roster and able to talk to a fellow STA alumni in Battle and explain to him how much better life is in miami than Ohio, or how the staff in Ohio was full of sh*t. It could actually help recruiting.

But the main question to any fan should be is the kid going make our team better? And I find it hard to believe that a 5 star wouldn't.

Advertisement
Back