Jadon Haselwood

Advertisement
Yes I know this from kids I played with he was pampered at st Thomas and got shook at Ohio state

I know someone who is extremely close with his mother and says he had a sick family member and the family wanted him closer to home.
See how easy that is/was? Water under the bridge now, but the only reason he is at UF is because we didn’t let him come here, for whatever reason.

I know someone who is extremely close with his mother and says he had a sick family member and the family wanted him closer to home.
See how easy that is/was? Water under the bridge now, but the only reason he is at UF is because we didn’t let him come here, for whatever reason.
Sure man whatever you want you’re the only one griping about it .. it doesn’t take earth shattering insider info to really piece it together .. also cause Richt maybe can call bull**** when he sees it lmao

Buddy of mine coached at a prominent high school in Broward. I asked him about Grimes back when the possible transfer was occurring and he along with any coach that had any opinion of the kid (including a couple from STA) said the kid is not UM material and is not the type of teammate you want in that locker room. Said he’s straight up pwssy.
yeah you don’t even have to be dialed in for that .. he’s not Um material if he was he’d be here it’s old news

Advertisement
I have never seen a kid with 3 catches foe 20 yards in his career get so much hype and garner so much *****ing. Instead of this being about a young stud from another state who was actually interested from day 1 in his recruitment we're drooling over a Gaytor wr which they've had endless amount of guys who's made us regret not signing!

Sure man whatever you want you’re the only one griping about it .. it doesn’t take earth shattering insider info to really piece it together .. also cause Richt maybe can call bull**** when he sees it lmao

Lol, and here we go. Like clockwork, incapable of having an exchange without accusing someone of griping/*****ing/complaining just because you don’t agree with them.

Who’s griping? I simply stated a reason why the kid transferred, that’s griping?

#CIS

Lol...so frustrating we don't have legit QB play right now. I love Richt, always been a fan...But if the reason we can't get from 10 wins to BCS final 4 is QB play, that is frustrating giving his background/the fact his son has a place on this staff.
Dude. WTF you talking about. This is only year 3 of Richt Era. We have 3 very good underclassmen. There is no fluff at QB here. He turned Rosier into a serviceable QB who would never make it into any of Richt's current classes. He's building an elite QB room. Beginning next year, QB will be plug-n-play next man up. We'll only have to worry about guys transferring due to a crowded QB room and not because of their play on the field.

Advertisement
We have 3 very good underclassmen.

The 3 guys that have yet to take a college snap are “very good” huh? Interesting
We should win the natty then. Most teams wish for one “good” QB. We have 3 “very good” ones, we are golden. If they are very good and haven’t taken a snap, then what is Rosier? The best QB in CFB?

Last edited:
Dude. WTF you talking about. This is only year 3 of Richt Era. We have 3 very good underclassmen. There is no fluff at QB here. He turned Rosier into a serviceable QB who would never make it into any of Richt's current classes. He's building an elite QB room. Beginning next year, QB will be plug-n-play next man up. We'll only have to worry about guys transferring due to a crowded QB room and not because of their play on the field.

BC it's year 3 and we still can't replace Rosier...And also there is a chance we have 2 qb on scholly, neither proven next year. The 1st point is disappointing, the 2nd point (in year 4) would be very disappointing.

Advertisement
Lol, and here we go. Like clockwork, incapable of having an exchange without accusing someone of griping/*****ing/complaining just because you don’t agree with them.

Who’s griping? I simply stated a reason why the kid transferred, that’s griping?

#CIS
What? lol read what you just posted you were the one coming at me ... and yes he’s just as unproven as our 3 freshmen who haven’t taken a snap so I don’t know why you’re up in arms if he had his chance to be a cane the first time **** em

Just change the Thread name to Grimes. How the **** did a thread about Haselwood turn into a multi-page thread on a Gaytors player?

Just change the Thread name to Grimes. How the **** did a thread about Haselwood turn into a multi-page thread on a Gaytors player?
At least it’s not the 1343 thread about Bags or Firing Coaches, having any Attention span on these boards can be painful During slow/dead period.

Advertisement
BC it's year 3 and we still can't replace Rosier...And also there is a chance we have 2 qb on scholly, neither proven next year. The 1st point is disappointing, the 2nd point (in year 4) would be very disappointing.
In year 2 with rosier we went on a 10 game win streak and he broke Miami’s record at qb, with ROSIER

You have to be pretty retarded to understand this type of “logic”

I just asked this idk why it became a total nutswinging on a Gaytor wr when theres a kid who may be better has shown more interest now then Grimes ever did

The 3 guys that have yet to take a college snap are “very good” huh? Interesting
We should win the natty then. Most teams wish for one “good” QB. We have 3 “very good” ones, we are golden. If they are very good and haven’t taken a snap, then what is Rosier? The best QB in CFB?
Sure. Take things out of context. This is about recruiting and development. Your comment is just asinine. This is year 3. We have 2 redshirt freshman and a true freshman in the pipeline. You think it's magic or that the freshman are trash because they haven't beat out a guy that's been in the program for 4 years? You need to check yourself and get some realistic expectations on the process. QB and O-line are the hardest positions to develop. It takes time. The players have to mature mentally and physically. We are in a good place for both. Most QBs don't do a thing until their junior year. There are a few exceptions.

Bottom line is you have unrealistic expectations. It's like an NFL team drafting a #1 QB and all the fans expecting him to take them to the playoffs year one, but then think he and the coaches are trash because he hasn't beat out the veteran that's been in the league multiple years.

Come on. Keep it real!!!

Advertisement
Back