Jadon Haselwood

Funny we all trip out thinking about Stevenson visiting UGA over Paradise and he's not even committed while a UGA commit is visiting Paradise over UGA that weekend...

I hate it but UGA and UM going to be battling for recruits for a long time. I just hope we win out with more of the big dog targets soon...

Advertisement
Per Rivals...

He said, "All the SEC schools want me to visit July 28, but I am going to Miami."

That is from Jadon Haselwood, the five-star WR that is committed to Georgia.

Get this thread back on track. Kid is not impressed with money bags and the ancient offenses of the SEC. A class of Payton and Haselwood is pretty good iyam...

I’m praying Georgia runs the ball every **** play and these mfs lose 4 games. We only gone have a legit shot at the end if we have a better season than last. This season is crucial, we won 10 games last year if we can show these kids it wasn’t a fluke it’s gone get real for these top tier recruits.

Funny we all trip out thinking about Stevenson visiting UGA over Paradise and he's not even committed while a UGA commit is visiting Paradise over UGA that weekend...

I hate it but UGA and UM going to be battling for recruits for a long time. I just hope we win out with more of the big dog targets soon...

And I saw on Georgia board that TS has told them he doesn't know what he is doing that weekend, too.

Per Rivals...

He said, "All the SEC schools want me to visit July 28, but I am going to Miami."

Get this thread back on track. Kid is not impressed with money bags and the ancient offenses of the SEC. A class of Payton and Haselwood is pretty good iyam...
Love to hear comments like that..

we have a favorable schedule to dominate teams. Id throw the ball in garbage time instead of running it just to shoe this guy and Ladson what we can do. W.e it takes to reel in this potentially once in a generation type talent as long as it doesnt affect our wins.

Advertisement
A positive development on a recruit? So that’s why this thread isn’t that long.

LOL at the naive dopes who still buy the sick family member bullshyt these dudes use every time they try to transfer and not sit out a year. It’s the oldest lamest excuse in the transfer game.

Grimes and Johnson's family members miraculously healed after getting into new schools.

The Grimes stuff is particularly amusing after looking at it from the perspective of "Maybe Miami doesn't SUCK."

Advertisement
Grimes and Johnson's family members miraculously healed after getting into new schools.

The Grimes stuff is particularly amusing after looking at it from the perspective of "Maybe Miami doesn't SUCK."
I love how our staff played the entire Grimes family.

Through the back channels, had them thinking we wanted him and we would take him...soon as he gets his release the staff says "We'll let you know"
LOL

Savages on this staff

I love how our staff played the entire Grimes family.

Through the back channels, had them thinking we wanted him and we would take him...soon as he gets his release the staff says "We'll let you know"
LOL

Savages on this staff

My thing is the grapevine says Miami is dumb as ****, why they doing this, etc etc etc

Grimes Mom and Grimes don't drive down to Miami ONE TIME but the day this kid can commit to anyone they can drive to Gainsville no problem? Mmmmhmmm ok....

Per Rivals...

Thank you for this. This is good news man.

My thing is the grapevine says Miami is dumb as ****, why they doing this, etc etc etc

Grimes Mom and Grimes don't drive down to Miami ONE TIME but the day this kid can commit to anyone they can drive to Gainsville no problem? Mmmmhmmm ok....

Exactly...I told the grapevine that I appreciated what CMR was doing. The kid completely crapped on us.

Same thing with Corey Holmes...went to ND and was trash...begging UM to take him...no way.

Advertisement
Exactly...I told the grapevine that I appreciated what CMR was doing. The kid completely crapped on us.

Same thing with Corey Holmes...went to ND and was trash...begging UM to take him...no way.

Very curious to see how Grimes does up there.....very curious....

So is grapevine. "I told you so"

Advertisement
Per Rivals...

No more talk about wrs who decided to go to that **** school up North make it about this stud

Per Rivals...

For real...make UGA give him a bag that the IRS can track. I'm sick of them

Per Rivals...

I actually love our chances with this recruit, the two $EC teams bidding for his services Georgia & Auburn were ranked 9th & 26th in total rushing yards last cfb season, Miami didn’t even crack top 60, the fact that he’s willing to overlook $EC bags right now despite being ranked #1 for WRs, shows me that he’s savvy and has a mind for business. A smart kid knows that a top 15 1st round selection will pay wayyy more than a measly $300,000 he probably would’ve gotten with an $EC school, it’s all about development, our offense favors that more for receivers, all of this however will be determined this next season, at minimum we must win 10 games + coastal champs, Georgia needs to continue rushing the ball 200+ yrds a game, their QBs must look average, and either Rosier or Jarren must step up

Advertisement
Back