Jadon Haselwood

UGA’s mod posted this when asked about JH not being at UGA this weekend. It’s not much but figured yall would like this

“Said this is going to be a wild one until he signs.

Visits to a lot of places

Miami is definitely in this one.

This will go all the way down until December no doubt about it”

Advertisement
Exactly...I told the grapevine that I appreciated what CMR was doing. The kid completely crapped on us.

Same thing with Corey Holmes...went to ND and was trash...begging UM to take him...no way.

If “grapevine” is who I think it is, then that is who also told me about the illness of the family member. So y’all know he didn’t just make that up and there actually was a sick member of the family that had Mom begging for her son to come home and be closer.
Now the fact that he didn’t transfer to a school like FIU/FAU does make you wonder but fact is the person who said that is as close as you can get.
Water under th bridge now so whatever.

If “grapevine” is who I think it is, then that is who also told me about the illness of the family member. So y’all know he didn’t just make that up and there actually was a sick member of the family that had Mom begging for her son to come home and be closer.
Now the fact that he didn’t transfer to a school like FIU/FAU does make you wonder but fact is the person who said that is as close as you can get.

Yeap...same person bro.

I wish we could take our luck and ability to recruit amazing WRs and move some of that luck to other positions lmao.
Like we are 100% recruiting Championship caliber WRs. Probably TEs and RBs too. Need some of that magic for defense and OL (and QB).

I think Haselwood will be keeping a close eye on how we give ARichards and Pope the ball compared to UGA WRs this season. Esp ARichards. Sounds like the kid is not interested in spending 65% of his time blocking for Robert Swift and those guys.

Smart can say whatever he wants but the focal point of his offense last year was the RB position. (Michel and Chubb)

Haselwood is no idiot. Getting him down for Paradise camp is step 1 to peeking his interest. Wont mean much but at least we can gauge how serious he is. Remember we have had big time OOS guys come here in the past and it amount to nothing. (Leatherwood, Devonta Smith)

Advertisement

Zero disrespect to the illness of the family member. Not questioning that at all.

Having said that.

TY Hilton balled out at FIU because he's a stud. Made it to the league. What's his face at FAU would have made him a WR known if he thinks he's as talented as he is....

What do they do? 5:30 hour drive DAY OF to UF like it is nothing but don't go to UM once if they were so interested?

Mmmhmmm.....lol

Very curious to see what comes of this.

I think Haselwood will be keeping a close eye on how we give ARichards and Pope the ball compared to UGA WRs this season. Esp ARichards. Sounds like the kid is not interested in spending 65% of his time blocking for Robert Swift and those guys.

Smart can say whatever he wants but the focal point of his offense last year was the RB position. (Michel and Chubb)

Haselwood is no idiot. Getting him down for Paradise camp is step 1 to peeking his interest. Wont mean much but at least we can gauge how serious he is. Remember we have had big time OOS guys come here in the past and it amount to nothing. (Leatherwood, Devonta Smith)
I think Cage will be more important. Allowing him to go and hetw the ball especially in fhe red zone. Y'all may hate Malik but one thing he isn't is scared to trust his receivers

UGA’s mod posted this when asked about JH not being at UGA this weekend. It’s not much but figured yall would like this

“Said this is going to be a wild one until he signs.

Visits to a lot of places

Miami is definitely in this one.

This will go all the way down until December no doubt about it”

The roles are reversed now welcome to our life every **** recruiting cycle. We somehow get this kid 247 gone permanently ban me for the **** talking I will do on that Georgia site lol

He looks very uncomfortable but must realize playing with Canes is a bigger stage than Georgia. Hopefully, the staff presentation illustrated the successful history of elite WRs versus any SEC team.

Advertisement
Uga 247
Traded some text last night with Jadon Haselwood and he confirmed to me that he would be in Miami next weekend for a visit. Said it for a long time now this is going to be one to watch all the way until he signs. He is an elite WR and one of the best I have covered especially from this state, it will not be easy on him next few months. I think if he likes what he sees out of UGA offense it will go a long way to him sticking. He is close to Justin Fields and Brenton Cox too, so that will not hurt in the end.

Definitely a tough pull but I love making UGA sweat. Their fans are livid he's coming for paradise camp over their ribbon cutting ceremony lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol, and here we go. Like clockwork, incapable of having an exchange without accusing someone of griping/*****ing/complaining just because you don’t agree with them.

Who’s griping? I simply stated a reason why the kid transferred, that’s griping?

#CIS
Did you guys think maybe both reasons are accurate? Maybe #1A hes definitely not um material from the 1 time he actually bothered to come on campus and compete at a simple 7 on 7 event he got shut down & acted like a jilted drama queen. Dugans,cmr etc all were turned off by him from that second on. #1b maybe his family member was already sick before he ever left... & reason number 2 he was defijitely shook being at a spot were he wasnt coddled all the time. Plenty of these kids get so caught up with hearing ur so great, u cant do anything wrong,we would do anything to get u here, that once they do get there and that SAME exact position coach who compared you to bread & water all of a sudden reminds you how worthless you are & how easily they replace you...

we have a favorable schedule to dominate teams. Id throw the ball in garbage time instead of running it just to shoe this guy and Ladson what we can do. W.e it takes to reel in this potentially once in a generation type talent as long as it doesnt affect our wins.

We don't need ladson he is overrated.

Imo Ahmon Richards and Jeff Thomas are the keys to getting Haselwood. Besides his relationship with a few players and Dugans.

If those two show out and Ahmon ends up being all world and plays himself into the 1st round like he's capable of I think Haselwood would come no matter what UGA produces through the air.

Advertisement
Back