Jadon Haselwood

Having some GA boys on the roster will only help. (DJ, Realus, and Ezzard) Give this kid the royal treatment. Lets get him to OV for the FSU game, put him in the Clevelander box and really turn up the heat.

**** Smart used his ONE Broward resource (Sony M) to help persuade Tyson and that dumb **** worked. SMH.

Advertisement
Having some GA boys on the roster will only help. (DJ, Realus, and Ezzard) Give this kid the royal treatment. Lets get him to OV for the FSU game, put him in the Clevelander box and really turn up the heat.

**** Smart used his ONE Broward resource (Sony M) to help persuade Tyson and that dumb **** worked. SMH.

Don't forget Jarren Williams...

Have to think he is looking at our WR room as an advantage. Richards, Langham, and Cager all likely gone after this season.

Also, only bringing in a small class this year (Payton and 1 more elite guy).

Cager will return for his SR year. He needs one year being the main target at Miami. He won't be as long as Richards is here

Advertisement
There’s a lot of smoke. Ivins just posted an article and it was very positive for us saying he’s hearing we are more than just a darkhorse and that we should be considered as having a big chance. However, this is going the distance boys it’s gonna be tough to hang around we gotta consistently be making moves with him. He seems interested we just gotta keep it that way.

Dugans gets it as a former NFL wr and hes young so kids will click with him and they will continue to seeing how he coaches them up

Advertisement
This means nothing until bags are thrown around, if we're still in it after that, then you actually have something

If Cager has a decent season he's gone. He's been in college for 4 years now, no more playing for free.

Just my opinion, I hope I'm wrong and he stays.

Advertisement
If Cager has a decent season he's gone. He's been in college for 4 years now, no more playing for free.

Just my opinion, I hope I'm wrong and he stays.
He hasn’t produced enough to this point and I doubt he’ll be able to show enough this season to warrant getting drafted. For a guy coming off an ACL tear then having a pedestrian season, he’d be crazy to leave early. A decent season wouldn’t be enough for him to get drafted. Not knocking him by any means, just looking at reality. I hope he has a good year and someone tells him to come back for another one. But hey, kids leave early all the time.

Advertisement
This means nothing until bags are thrown around, if we're still in it after that, then you actually have something
Using that narrative, you must be happy that we not wasting time goin after top guys because we not in the bag game. You right, it’s not even worth communicating with him. Rescind his invite to paradise!.... sarcasm if you didn’t catch that.

Oh, I'm pretty sure bags have already been waved in his face...

Bags have been thrown around. Its not new to the process until we get closer to signing day. Than you see how much they really want him cause the closer you get without an answer the more the numbers shoot up(exponentially)

Advertisement
Back