Jadon Haselwood

Go look at who they played. UGA didn't beat Bama in the regular season. But Auburn did. Please put some context around that loose statement.

Not a loose statement, it’s a fact. Don’t know what else you’re talking about.

Advertisement
Go look at who they played. UGA didn't beat Bama in the regular season. But Auburn did. Please put some context around that loose statement.

I get what he's saying. It's true. With two losses Auburn beat Alabama. Then gained a 3rd loss in the SEC title game. Made a new years 6 loss to UCF for their 4th loss and ended the season in the top 10 final rankings.

It's not that UGA is good. It's that the SEC east is bad. UT went winless in the SEC last year and is transitioning, UF was terrible last year and is also transitioning with a new head coach, Mizzou is bad, Vandy is bad, and that just leaves USCe. I think they win the east and get slaughtered by bama. The SEC is a shell of its former self. Bama is elite then there's a massive drop off and its been that way for the last couple years.
Bama is elite and there's a massive drop off around the country. Comparing them to anyone is unfair. south Carolina will be good. Kentucky will be solid. Florida I bet will be better under Mullen. Tennesee who knows.

Saban and Bama led to BIG time coaches loses jobs, Richt, miles etc... Auburn has a Natty in recent history let's not forget and so does LSU. Texas A&M will be a HEAVY hitter in the SEC west from now on. Jimbo and his tough physical teams fit perfect with Texas recruiting grounds. Will be able to have a foot in Louisiana as well as the Houston/Dallas area. I'm actually excited to see TAM moving forward.

Oh it's def Fromm's job, but as the poster below you said with the new RS Rule, Fields is going to play 4 games and show enough to show some promise and push Fromm. Atleast I think he will. One of the most talented QB's I've seen in a while.

This may sound dumb but I believe if we had Fromm and Ga had Rozier last year the only game we lose is possibly Clemson. Fromm just does not make mistakes, always make the right calls and reads. The other plus he is tough as nails, no way as talented as Fields is that he can win job barring injury.

Advertisement
Bama is elite and there's a massive drop off around the country. Comparing them to anyone is unfair. south Carolina will be good. Kentucky will be solid. Florida I bet will be better under Mullen. Tennesee who knows.

Saban and Bama led to BIG time coaches loses jobs, Richt, miles etc... Auburn has a Natty in recent history let's not forget and so does LSU. Texas A&M will be a HEAVY hitter in the SEC west from now on. Jimbo and his tough physical teams fit perfect with Texas recruiting grounds. Will be able to have a foot in Louisiana as well as the Houston/Dallas area. I'm actually excited to see TAM moving forward.
I just cannot understand why the public relations directors for the SEC or the head of marketing for ESECPN haven’t snatched a gem Like you up. Lucky CIS.

This may sound dumb but I believe if we had Fromm and Ga had Rozier last year the only game we lose is possibly Clemson. Fromm just does not make mistakes, always make the right calls and reads. The other plus he is tough as nails, no way as talented as Fields is that he can win job barring injury.

What's the "right call"? To hand the ball off and average over 250+ yards on the ground per game? He averaged less than 20 passes a game and he was playing for Georgia not Georgia Tech.

Advertisement
What's the "right call"? To hand the ball off and average over 250+ yards on the ground per game? He averaged less than 20 passes a game and he was playing for Georgia not Georgia Tech.

Not sure if you are arguing that Rozier had a better year , but you have to take what defense is giving. If the run is there take it, same with throwing ball. QB has to get you in the right play, and I think a QB rating of 160. on 291 attempts, 62.5% , 24 tds vs 7 int is getting team to right play and hitting the receiver. Just stating if Rozier had hit half the wide opens he missed I would not even be pointing this out.

Not sure if you are arguing that Rozier had a better year , but you have to take what defense is giving. If the run is there take it, same with throwing ball. QB has to get you in the right play, and I think a QB rating of 160. on 291 attempts, 62.5% , 24 tds vs 7 int is getting team to right play and hitting the receiver. Just stating if Rozier had hit half the wide opens he missed I would not even be pointing this out.

I'm saying Fromm didn't have to go through much adversity, such as a poor OL, no run game and injured receivers. I think a lot of QB's would've put up great numbers at UGa last year with how little he had to throw the ball. 24 TD's in 15 games isn't anything to write home about.

Those 7 on offense produced how much offense last year?

It's basically the entire line(which to a novice fan seems less important) that more than amply paved the way for Chubb and Michel. Swift is a stud there won't be a lot of drop off there (I see 1500 yards and 15 TDs or so)and Fromm returns. Good effort on your part though , but I expect this offense to be right about where it was last year. Now the D, they will be behind last years.
That help you out Bama fan? How many starters did you guys lose??

Last edited:
I'm saying Fromm didn't have to go through much adversity, such as a poor OL, no run game and injured receivers. I think a lot of QB's would've put up great numbers at UGa last year with how little he had to throw the ball. 24 TD's in 15 games isn't anything to write home about.
We may not have had UGA’s run game but we had a decent run game and our WRs and TE were superior to theirs.

Advertisement
We may not have had UGA’s run game but we had a decent run game and our WRs and TE were superior to theirs.

Our running backs averaged less than half of what UGa's did. That's not hyperbole. Less than 125 yards per game is not "decent", it's horrid. And I think many would argue that Nauta is a better TE than Herndon, he just wasn't used as frequently.

Our running backs averaged less than half of what UGa's did. That's not hyperbole. Less than 125 yards per game is not "decent", it's horrid. And I think many would argue that Nauta is a better TE than Herndon, he just wasn't used as frequently.
Their O-Line was light years ahead of ours. It wasn't even close. Those backs were sometimes 10 yards down field before they encountered a defender. Good point

Last edited:
Advertisement
They ran the ball more than Miami and we threw the ball more. Remember they played 15 games last season and only had 2600 yards passing while Miami played 13 games and had 3200 yards passing. They simply leaned on their running game more often than we did . Rushing yards per game isn’t a good barometer as different teams have different Offensive styles. Rushing yards per carry is a better indicator

Last edited:

I’d take their o line better than their qb to be honest.

They ran the ball than Miami and we threw the ball more. Remember they played 15 games last season and only had 2600 yards passing while Miami played 13 games and had 3200 yards passing. They simply leaned on their running game more often than we did . Rushing yards per game isn’t a good barometer as different teams have different Offensive styles. Rushing yards per carry is a better indicator

I used the appropriate statistics for the point I was making.

Advertisement
Back