Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

This will not be kept hush hush IMO for Stevenson or JH. Let's pretend they both sigh with Miami. Sure everyone on the Miami side will keep it hush hush according to their wishes. But guess what? That means UGA know they did not sign with them. And word will get out from that side that they signed with Miami.

I read somewhere that he can sign and not have to turn in the financial aid packet in right away so that may provide him enough days "cover" to get to the all-star game announcement. Might be complete BS but sounds good to me.

Advertisement
What do u believe has happened the last 2 years? So I don't get asked questions over and over I'm gonna reiterate this one time jadon has the same concerns as all of us do when it concerns this staff and richt in particular. Is concerned with stability. From a staff's perspective up until last night we were certain he was coming. Now we know it's a crap shoot. From jadons stance I can't see him coming here now. I'm not answering any other questions about this and I realize how it can be percieved. That's ur choice. Happy holidays
Look I’m not a sunshine pumper Ive been noted for being pessimistic about Haselwood but who are you ?

Man I would love to land Fields. But taking off the Canes shades for a second, it really makes no sense. He didn’t show a bit of interest in us last cycle. But now, after our amazing 7-5 season and watching our offense (looking at you especially, OL) sputter week in and week out, he’s supposed to want to come here? Again, not trying to be a downer. Just being a realist for a minute.
Never seen a fan board where a significant amount of the fans are making arguments why a recruit should go elsewhere.

Maybe the offense struggling and the bad QB play is actually a great selling point to a QB. Fields knows UM gets players drafted and he knows he can come in here and start. He’s got a pretty big chance of not starting at a place like Oklahoma or Ohio Taint.

Advertisement
Never seen a fan board where a significant amount of the fans are making arguments why a recruit should go elsewhere.

Maybe the offense struggling and the bad QB play is actually a great selling point to a QB. Fields knows UM gets players drafted and he knows he can come in here and start. He’s got a pretty big chance of not starting at a place like Oklahoma or Ohio Taint.

It's beyond baffling. If you wanted to start a board that completely trolled and spoofed and portrayed Miami in the most negative light possible, in your wildest dreams you couldn't create anything as ridiculous as this place.

Advertisement
Malik ain't no choir boy either. Hes just a SERIOUS *** kisser

I believe it!

Ill always believe that he was drunk/hungover for that Pitt game last year....

He was awful all year but that game was a new level of suck for even his standard against a bad Pitt team

Cough cough.

I need put on the payroll , @DMoney they ripping my content bro. Lmao

Not sure what your deal is with Ivins. He puts out the most relevant & timely content for Miami in recruiting. Did he sleep with your girl or something? Only explanation.

Last edited:
Not sure what your deal is with Ivins. He puts out the most relevant & timely content for Miami in recruiting. Did he sleep with your girl or something? Only explanation.

No, he slept with my boyfriend. And I'm scorned.

He constantly cries about his info getting copied over here but then obviously does the same thing. Actually multiple 247 writers.

I honestly don't care if he does, I've never said I was an insider or tried to make money of this stuff. I just know for certain these pay sites are a sham. Hence why I dropped 247. i

I'm sorry you're offended that 247 rips what I post and then post it as their updates, I'm also sorry you love Ivins throbbing cack in your mouth.

Now I'll let you get back to running around down voting my posts like a little ******.

Advertisement
What do u believe has happened the last 2 years? So I don't get asked questions over and over I'm gonna reiterate this one time jadon has the same concerns as all of us do when it concerns this staff and richt in particular. Is concerned with stability. From a staff's perspective up until last night we were certain he was coming. Now we know it's a crap shoot. From jadons stance I can't see him coming here now. I'm not answering any other questions about this and I realize how it can be percieved. That's ur choice. Happy holidays
This staff thinks everyone is coming.

Advertisement
And all the guys you guys worship like Mansell and Ivings are getting their info after Cribby posts it.

Respect to cribby. He’s on these two recruitments and he was on the Banda decision.

99.9% of the time, random posters on here just throw **** at a wall and hope it sticks. Those guys out their names behind their work and get paid to do it. Usually they know more than any of us. How’s believing in DSJ work out for you last year?

Respect to cribby. He’s on these two recruitments and he was on the Banda decision.

99.9% of the time, random posters on here just throw **** at a wall and hope it sticks. Those guys out their names behind their work and get paid to do it. Usually they know more than any of us. How’s believing in DSJ work out for you last year?
How does you being too stupid to figure out that I was intentionally fanning the Sileo flames to fck with mongoloids like you feel?

Advertisement
Back