Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
No, he slept with my boyfriend. And I'm scorned.

He constantly cries about his info getting copied over here but then obviously does the same thing. Actually multiple 247 writers.

I honestly don't care if he does, I've never said I was an insider or tried to make money of this stuff. I just know for certain these pay sites are a sham. Hence why I dropped 247. i

I'm sorry you're offended that 247 rips what I post and then post it as their updates, I'm also sorry you love Ivins throbbing cack in your mouth.

Now I'll let you get back to running around down voting my posts like a little ******.

Kid, if you think Ivins is taking a CIS "insider's" info, then you really need to take a breath & reflect. You're just embarrassing yourself at this point.

Advertisement
Still too dumb to get it. Last L I took was not pulling out in time 9 months before your warped empty head emerged.

Nah dawg I was there... You took a major L with Sileo. So did I but man we all remember. It's ok even legends falter.. it was your LeBron 2011 finals .You back now

This was fun. Good times guys. See you next year in the Rosemy thread. We have a good shot with him. 2020 is loaded.

Get ready for alot of tears then

Won’t be from me. I don’t believe Miami close well until it’s actually done. People can say I’m negative or I suck or whatever, but I have seen it happen way too many times. Gotten all hype just to be let down. I’m much older and just wait and see nowadays.

Advertisement
Productive offense ... yes but Top 10 isn't ever happening.

B12 teams, UCF, Houston w/Briles, Memphis, etc run 30+ more plays a game than we do b/c they sprint to the line to snap the ball for the next play.
me. Worry. You just wait and see how lil richt run this offense

Advertisement
What do u believe has happened the last 2 years? So I don't get asked questions over and over I'm gonna reiterate this one time jadon has the same concerns as all of us do when it concerns this staff and richt in particular. Is concerned with stability. From a staff's perspective up until last night we were certain he was coming. Now we know it's a crap shoot. From jadons stance I can't see him coming here now. I'm not answering any other questions about this and I realize how it can be percieved. That's ur choice. Happy holidays

Pretty disappointing but not surprising. Any idea what MR's response is to this concern? He has to have some kind of answer to this question.

Nah dawg I was there... You took a major L with Sileo. So did I but man we all remember. It's ok even legends falter.. it was your LeBron 2011 finals .You back now
Another mongoloid to add to the CIS Hall of ‘Gloids. D$ gonna have to pony up some cash for an expansion to the Hall

What do u believe has happened the last 2 years? So I don't get asked questions over and over I'm gonna reiterate this one time jadon has the same concerns as all of us do when it concerns this staff and richt in particular. Is concerned with stability. From a staff's perspective up until last night we were certain he was coming. Now we know it's a crap shoot. From jadons stance I can't see him coming here now. I'm not answering any other questions about this and I realize how it can be percieved. That's ur choice. Happy holidays
I thought he was big on Jarren? You don't think Rorcht will give him a chance now that he finally has a redshirt? And thankfully no more Malweak

Advertisement

Something to keep in mind on NSD- a lot of times, the kids themselves don't know where they're going.

Another mongoloid to add to the CIS Hall of ‘Gloids. D$ gonna have to pony up some cash for an expansion to the Hall
Nah fat ****y man... You got played so bad that you dissapered for like 3 weeks. Sileo was too smart for your fat ****y ***

Advertisement
Back