Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
Nice little smoke about Fields and JH being a package to Miami *insert eye emoji. If we could somehow pull this off and Fields gets a waiver to play right away...WOW! lol
Offense would be amazing.... Until the OL false starts, then the WR drops the ball, then we give up a sack because of miscommunication ect. ect. ect.

I just don't see what coaches see to give such preferential treatment. Outside of arm talent, i haven't seen anything that makes me feel comfortable yet with Kosi behind center. He struggled with pocket awareness and took bad sacks. He struggles with anything but his initial read. He struggles to see the blitz. He throws a bullet into a tight window one play that makes you say "wow" but then throws something that makes you scratch your head. He had the deer in headlights look far too often for me to feel confident that he has control of the offense to the point a young talented kid shouldn't be able to challenge him.

I don't understand why we didn't get Williams any reps this year (especially with Cade in the doghouse) just to see what he had. The redshirt rule easily allowed it. To me, Williams has the better tools to fit the offense and he's very intriguing long-term. If you are going to waste a season like we just did, it should have been to secure a QB for the future. Our coaches chose NOT to do that.
On top of all that, the number 1 thing that doesnt magically improve in quarterbacks is accuracy. In fact if you look at completion % they typically go down from high school to college and then the pros. Williams is by far, and i mean BY FAR, the most accurate passer on the team and its not even close.

Advertisement
On top of all that, the number 1 thing that doesnt magically improve in quarterbacks is accuracy. In fact if you look at completion % they typically go down from high school to college and then the pros. Williams is by far, and i mean BY FAR, the most accurate passer on the team and its not even close.

Williams HS completion percentage was about 56%, Perry 58.3%, Weldon 61%, Fields 65%.

Williams HS completion percentage was about 56%, Perry 58.3%, Weldon 61%, Fields 65%.
Williams had a bad sophomore year that would still be much better than max Johnson’s stats LOL let that sink in. But seriously Williams showed serious progression in his junior and senior season
B78EDA8D-2C03-4C7B-BA6C-93548D7D75D2.jpeg

Advertisement
Don't be disappointed if jadon doesn't end up here...

Haha that’s like telling a bunch of kids don’t cry when you don’t get that 1 big Christmas gift they asked for. This will go another 100 pages with grown men crying if he doesn’t come. If he comes...100 more pages of booty gifs.

Advertisement
So unless Perry chits the bed, you see him as being named the starter even if he isn't the best man for the job?
What do u believe has happened the last 2 years? So I don't get asked questions over and over I'm gonna reiterate this one time jadon has the same concerns as all of us do when it concerns this staff and richt in particular. Is concerned with stability. From a staff's perspective up until last night we were certain he was coming. Now we know it's a crap shoot. From jadons stance I can't see him coming here now. I'm not answering any other questions about this and I realize how it can be percieved. That's ur choice. Happy holidays

Haha that’s like telling a bunch of kids don’t cry when you don’t get that 1 big Christmas gift they asked for. This will go another 100 pages with grown men crying if he doesn’t come. If he comes...100 more pages of booty gifs.
Get ready for alot of tears then

Advertisement
I like Perry more then most even though I know he's inconsistent with his throws but whrn I counted 2 almost 10 td drops or offensive pi I felt like he got screwed this season. I do think Jarren is the better field general and more accurate qb though
Even the drops disguise the bigger issue. Much like everyone used Malik's records as a fallback to support his success the year prior. I'm not saying he doesn't have potential but I believe hes seriously limited in this offense especially considering our QBs basically have to teach themselves...

Being practical I understand people's perspectives but the read option should be the last thing were running here. If that's something were insistent on than cade should be the starter. But with ALL THE WEAPONS we have it's important we have a qb who's main priority is being able to move the ball around to multiple outlets. There's zero practical reasons we shouldn't have a top 5 offense annually.

Productive offense ... yes but Top 10 isn't ever happening.

B12 teams, UCF, Houston w/Briles, Memphis, etc run 30+ more plays a game than we do b/c they sprint to the line to snap the ball for the next play.

Productive offense ... yes but Top 10 isn't ever happening.

B12 teams, UCF, Houston w/Briles, Memphis, etc run 30+ more plays a game than we do b/c they sprint to the line to snap the ball for the next play.
I'm perfectly aware of the things they do. I feel we should've long since adapted to variants of most of them with a pro set base. I know the potential of this offense with a good qb behind center. The rest could easily be potent.

Advertisement
Back