Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
Agree one billion percent that were fvcked if hes not the starter. Just pray my feeling on the stubbornness of this staff is not accurate otherwise were just ****ed

We saw that Rosier got preferential treatment in the Spring QB competition; at least by public perception. Do you see that happening this time where Perry's in Rosier's position, and Williams is having to fight an uphill battle?

How do JW and Fields compare?
Fields is a more physical player but personally I think jarren is more developed as a passer. All in all pretty similar players from what I've seen out of both. Justin may be more polished for the college game. Just my opinion.

Advertisement
Fields is a more physical player but personally I think jarren is more developed as a passer. All in all pretty similar players from what I've seen out of both. Justin may be more polished for the college game. Just my opinion.

@dsddcane man that read option with him coming down hill would be phenomenal. I'd like to have JF especially if it means getting JH but all in all I just want decent QB play even if it means Cade Weldon next year lol

@dsddcane man that read option with him coming down hill would be phenomenal. I'd like to have JF especially if it means getting JH but all in all I just want decent QB play even if it means Cade Weldon next year lol
Being practical I understand people's perspectives but the read option should be the last thing were running here. If that's something were insistent on than cade should be the starter. But with ALL THE WEAPONS we have it's important we have a qb who's main priority is being able to move the ball around to multiple outlets. There's zero practical reasons we shouldn't have a top 5 offense annually.

Advertisement
One of the individuals you mentioned would end up there...

Well that would mean bye bye Jarren reading them tea leaves, but I think this is OSU dangling the carrot for Fields only. Question is do they secure one before the other....

Wiltfong said he continues to hear Miami or uga for haselwood and he’s keeping his crystal ball on Miami in his latest rumor update

We are 100% certain JH is signing tomorrow, keeping it hush hush and announcing at the AA game?

This will not be kept hush hush IMO for Stevenson or JH. Let's pretend they both sigh with Miami. Sure everyone on the Miami side will keep it hush hush according to their wishes. But guess what? That means UGA know they did not sign with them. And word will get out from that side that they signed with Miami.

This will not be kept hush hush IMO for Stevenson or JH. Let's pretend they both sigh with Miami. Sure everyone on the Miami side will keep it hush hush according to their wishes. But guess what? That means UGA know they did not sign with them. And word will get out from that side that they signed with Miami.

Agreed. I just want those two decision's over with already. Would be great to land both and focus on others for a 1.5 months.

Advertisement
Wiltfong said he continues to hear Miami or uga for haselwood and he’s keeping his crystal ball on Miami in his latest rumor update
I'll believe Ivins and @Cribby first but when you hear 1 constant team in a group every time when somebody wants to keep it a secret it's always the constant

Advertisement
We saw that Rosier got preferential treatment in the Spring QB competition; at least by public perception. Do you see that happening this time where Perry's in Rosier's position, and Williams is having to fight an uphill battle?
I don't see it going down the same way. Kosi is not the choir boy that Malik is and we know how much that means to Richt.

I just don't see what coaches see to give such preferential treatment. Outside of arm talent, i haven't seen anything that makes me feel comfortable yet with Kosi behind center. He struggled with pocket awareness and took bad sacks. He struggles with anything but his initial read. He struggles to see the blitz. He throws a bullet into a tight window one play that makes you say "wow" but then throws something that makes you scratch your head. He had the deer in headlights look far too often for me to feel confident that he has control of the offense to the point a young talented kid shouldn't be able to challenge him.

I don't understand why we didn't get Williams any reps this year (especially with Cade in the doghouse) just to see what he had. The redshirt rule easily allowed it. To me, Williams has the better tools to fit the offense and he's very intriguing long-term. If you are going to waste a season like we just did, it should have been to secure a QB for the future. Our coaches chose NOT to do that.

I like Perry more then most even though I know he's inconsistent with his throws but whrn I counted 2 almost 10 td drops or offensive pi I felt like he got screwed this season. I do think Jarren is the better field general and more accurate qb though

Advertisement
Back