Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Nah fat ****y man... You got played so bad that you dissapered for like 3 weeks. Sileo was too smart for your fat ****y ***
Fat ****y man? You got me confused with your ***** mom. Understandable because we both have thick manly beards.

Advertisement
I've been close to a few kids and right now the worst thing is if their parents parents and fanily aren't holding them down because the kid knows no matter what he'll be a hero and hated. Sad thing is that's just if they know where they're going but if they're undecided it's gut wrenching for them

Lots of leaches too, sometimes in your own house . Everyone pushing their own selfish agenda. It’s oretty sad imo.

Also everyone is in on this ****. In most schools it goes right to the head coach. Flag out blatant.

The worst ones are the handlers. All are looking to get “paid” whenever the player goes pro. Unfortunately 95% never go pro and these handlers disappear as time goes on. Too bad these kids don’t know any better till they are well into their mid 20’s or 30’s.

Advertisement
If they don't know, I'll tell them. He's the same person last year who came on this site early on signing day(around midnight Wednesday morning) and said Surtain and Campbell hadn't told anybody where they were going so "go to sleep". Surtain and Campbell after making their decisions public both said in interviews they informed the coaching staffs of their intentions the night before(Tuesday night). Maybe the kids decided to lie about that for no reason? He's the same guy who pushed the Devonta Smith to UM narrative all they way up until the point that Smith never visited. He's wrong just as often as he's right so take his words with a mountain of salt as would be the case with anyone. No one can know everything all the time with this stuff.
I know enough to know the entire night Tyson and pat both said they informed us they weren't coming that Mike & pat sr were both with me at story. Mike got drunk off his *** drinking crown and he snapped on pat that neither of them even were decent enough to let him know what they gonna do... it's crazy that yall still don't realize they don't trust yall enough to explain the most generic truths.... the last time I told yall a full story and took filters off yall wouldnt stop tweeting children and calling them out there names... you go with whatever truths you want but I'm gonna keep mine to me. I said it was just my opinion relating to jadon.

The worst ones are the handlers. All are looking to get “paid” whenever the player goes pro. Unfortunately 95% never go pro and these handlers disappear as time goes on. Too bad these kids don’t know any better till they are well into their mid 20’s or 30’s.

And the handlers names are just as important as the parents , and you must kiss their buttocks just as much.

I’m amazed at how many people know the names of certain bigtime recruits handlers.

And the handlers names are just as important as the parents , and you must kiss their buttocks just as much.

I’m amazed at how many people know the names of certain bigtime recruits handlers.
Speaking as "agents" or "friends" when they don't care at all smh. I hate those leaches because parents sometimes unknowingly pimp their kids out to a handler and sometimes it ruins their football careers

Advertisement
The worst part of all this isn't that he may or may not come because of it. Its that the best WR in the nation has voiced his concerns to the staff (like literally everyone else) & if he doesn't pick Miami BECAUSE OF THOSE CONCERNS, Richt will STILL believe nothing needs to change. It is the peak of arrogance.

At this point I ******* dare him to let the village idiot Jon, call plays. He won't have a friend or offensive commit left in South Florida. He does that & he'll regret using his "I hate losing" speech again.

To take it one step further, the rest of you can boo hoo about how bad a look a banner is, but if that ****** EVER calls a single play for any reason than he has cancer & 2 weeks to live, the entire Dicht family won't be able to go to burger king without seeing a banner overhead. He'll think he's Henry Hill wondering if the **** thing is following him.
Hes calling your bluff then and seeing how u respond brother

Fat ****y man? You got me confused with your ***** mom. Understandable because we both have thick manly beards.[/QUOTELMAOOO jiggly ****iesnis butthurt!!! Y
Fat ****y man? You got me confused with your ***** mom. Understandable because we both have thick manly beards.

LMAO Jiggly ****ie man is butthurt and not surprisingly is resorting to mom jokes. Don't worry Tetas Gordas one day you will get past your sixth grade mom jokes. Meanwhile keep Posting more than Brock in your basement in those extra extra large whitey tidies with a EE brah for your big TETAS GORDAS. I know they grew at least 2 sizes when DSJ made u hide last year for nearly a month and you were binge eating nachos con arroz con Pollo. Dale Nacho libre keep slurping.

I know enough to know the entire night Tyson and pat both said they informed us they weren't coming that Mike & pat sr were both with me at story. Mike got drunk off his *** drinking crown and he snapped on pat that neither of them even were decent enough to let him know what they gonna do... it's crazy that yall still don't realize they don't trust yall enough to explain the most generic truths.... the last time I told yall a full story and took filters off yall wouldnt stop tweeting children and calling them out there names... you go with whatever truths you want but I'm gonna keep mine to me. I said it was just my opinion relating to jadon.

Not being a smart ***, but how many you had tonight. Some of that post a little hard to decipher.

Advertisement
Hes calling your bluff then and seeing how u respond brother

darundownrock.gif

I have the time & coin. I don't want it to come to that, but..

Advertisement
This thread gets off topic non stop. I don't understand how they are gaining momentum when he was at GA for the weekend and it is a "dead period" but there have been 2 CB's to OU today for JH

This thread gets off topic non stop. I don't understand how they are gaining momentum when he was at GA for the weekend and it is a "dead period" but there have been 2 CB's to OU today for JH

Coaches can still call/text players during dead periods.

If they don't know, I'll tell them. He's the same person last year who came on this site early on signing day(around midnight Wednesday morning) and said Surtain and Campbell hadn't told anybody where they were going so "go to sleep". Surtain and Campbell after making their decisions public both said in interviews they informed the coaching staffs of their intentions the night before(Tuesday night). Maybe the kids decided to lie about that for no reason? He's the same guy who pushed the Devonta Smith to UM narrative all they way up until the point that Smith never visited. He's wrong just as often as he's right so take his words with a mountain of salt as would be the case with anyone. No one can know everything all the time with this stuff.
How do you know so much about him when just joined the site two months ago?

Advertisement
Back