Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Given Fields natural talent, any school in America would benefit greatly from having him on their roster, even Alabama & Clemson, but if we’re looking at realistic destinations, then the list of schools in no order would be Miami, OSU, Penn State, FSU (If Briles is hired), Auburn (If Dilly calls plays) and maybe add a pac12 school in there like UCLA. If Fields were to transfer to Miami, he’ll probably win the starting job, he’s got Kosi beat on the mental side, and he’s more athletically gifted and a more natural passer than a Raw Jwill, he can run the RPO offense just as Richt would want it ran, but IMO what would make Fields even more dangerous would be to get him an OC/QB coach who’s last name isn’t Richt, with his natural talent, he’s future heisman, with an innovative OC, he’s future heisman and future #1 overall. Funny how Richt would essentially revive his career if he lands this kid, fires his son, and hires a top OC.

His top 6 options SHOULD be:

Miami(No real QB)
Oregon(Herbert leaves)
Penn State(Mcsorley leaves)
FSU(With Briles)
West Virginia(No Grier) - doubt he wants this
Mississippi State(Great defense instant starter) - doubt he wants this either

OK has rattler whos the truth
OSU Tate is the real deal
Auburn will be run heave doubt he wants that
UCLA has no talent
FSU has an idiot as a coach
WV and Miss St are hick country(racism at georgia is a reason he left)
Oregon is across the country and Pac 12 sucks
His top two should be Penn State or Miami

Advertisement
Nice little smoke about Fields and JH being a package to Miami *insert eye emoji. If we could somehow pull this off and Fields gets a waiver to play right away...WOW! lol
\
I read this morning that the belief is his family retained the same attorney that got the Michigan QB a waiver and a few other guys.

Yeah i believe what cribby has saying for the most part has been on point and accurate but If Ivins isnt moving his crystal ball even with all this info which cribby has been saying i fell we have a good shot at landing him. Honestly want to see what Mansell does with his CB when he finally realizes whats going on.

As good as Ivins is, he seems to be 2 or 3 days behind @Cribby at this point, so if you’re waiting on his info you may have to wait until January 8th after JH announces at the all star game. Mansell seems about a year off, so don’t wait on any revelations from him unless he bugs JH so much that JH accidentally spills the beans while screaming at him to Fvck off.

There's no way he's going to OU. Didn't you see the gloves he was wearing in the Championship? #canelock #CISlogic

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ivins is putting in his final CBs tonight. As of this morning he isn't taking his previous CB of UM off of Haselwood and is giving UM a more than 50/50 shot of landing him. We'll see how it plays out, but he's pretty good at his job so one can hope.

Ivins is putting in his final CBs tonight. As of this morning he isn't taking his previous CB of UM off of Haselwood and is giving UM a more than 50/50 shot of landing him. We'll see how it plays out, but he's pretty good at his job so one can hope.
Does Ivins think we get Bogle and Lakeland duo?

Advertisement
Advertisement
This would probably not be out of the realm of possibility. He and Quincy Avery seem close. He gave a really great interview about Jarren for The Athletic not long ago. Jarren always goes back to work with him. I hope not ....
If somehow (it ain't gonna happen but if it did)fields ends up here jarren is going straight to Ohio state first things smoking.

Jarren gonna be the starter next year or we ****ed
Agree one billion percent that were fvcked if hes not the starter. Just pray my feeling on the stubbornness of this staff is not accurate otherwise were just ****ed

Advertisement
Back