Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Haselwood looks good in Miami gear. IDK if anyone has commented on Haselwood's connection to UM.

First off, Thomas Brown is from the same area as Haselwood. Secondly, Haselwood 's HS coach Jermaine Smith is quoted as being a big UM fan, but said he wouldn't push any of his players to go to UM. His wife is also a Miami Northwestern graduate. I could see the Haselwood and Smith families traveling to UM for home games together.

http://amp.miamiherald.com/sports/college/acc/university-of-miami/article219512195.html
Another bonus for Haselwood would be playing against Alabama his junior year in the ATL at the Mercedes Dome.
http://www.chick-fil-akickoffgame.com/alabama-and-miami-to-compete-in-2021-chick-fil-a-kickoff-game/

Advertisement
Every former players seems to really stick up for Richt. My friend was recruited by Richt out of high school and he is a huge Richt fan and supporter....even though he ended up going to Tennessee. Richt just has that type of positive impact on people.
Channing Crowder too who played for the Gators.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Y’all don’t have to act every time someone says a definitive negative.

The guy who said it claims to know Jadon personally, so if somebody like that is going to say something, I think it’s reasonable to expect them to elaborate rather than snipe post like that.

Advertisement
Agree with Chise, if he doesn’t shut it down real soon, chances of being a Cane diminish

He's not shutting it down soon. He's been a commitment for over a year. Look for him to play the game a little.

I’m not in on that the longer he takes the less likely he’ll commit stuff. This guy is going to take his OV to Auburn then to UGA.

I specifically believe it because Ivins just said this guy is really attracted to the city and it’s lifestyle. He’s looking to leave...

Advertisement
Even if he commits schools are going to offer him the world just like when he was with the puppies and since he was committed for so long he isn't going to commit again so fast and why should he? Have some fun

The guy who said it claims to know Jadon personally, so if somebody like that is going to say something, I think it’s reasonable to expect them to elaborate rather than snipe post like that.

I’m not calling anyone out, just making an observation.

IDK if I would call him that. I thought so at first but I believe he is a very close friend of the family. No personal knowledge but based on public media stuff. He is definitely older. Seems to be kind of a "big brother " to JH and also Rashad Cheney and their buddy at Auburn. I am sure he is a confidente and probably gives advice. Don't know how much more than that.
Who darrin hood? He’s a HS coach up here.. he been knowing them for awhile.. plus he’s a good guy in the community

Advertisement
Back