Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

On one hand, Haselwood seems to be trending to the Canes. On the other, this thread has exceeded 30 pages and I have yet to see a 30+ page thread on here this positive. I’m pretty sure it’s science. I’m worried.

I'm sure Nesta must have had a 30 pager. Lingard too. We've had some good wins... He's not a DB, so there is that. Trust the Donk.

Advertisement
What? Im not talking about, im saying for the photo shoot why was he wearing Bandys Jersey he should have worn one with no name on there. Kinda weird to wear another players Jersey for a photo shoot but thats just my opinion.

It’s a NCAA violation to have recruit names on jerseys.

I’d be shocked if he goes anywheee else at this point. He respects the WR tradition here, and he wants to be the next big time, super star from Miami.

I agree. He seems to have that swag that fits our team more than redneck Georgia or Auburn. He got to see an electric stadium and a freshmen QB sling 4TDs. Hung out with Cane greats like Mike Irvin and others. Partied with his Georgia boy Ezzard. Now knows AR82 isn’t in his path to playing time. I just don’t see how he doesn’t end up a Cane at this point.

Advertisement
What? Im not talking about, im saying for the photo shoot why was he wearing Bandys Jersey he should have worn one with no name on there. Kinda weird to wear another players Jersey for a photo shoot but thats just my opinion.

My bad. I never clicked on the twitter image showing Bandy's name on the jersey. Now I see what you're talking about.

Jadon......
dr-evil-crying1.gif

Advertisement
Derailing thread
Only thing Macho said that he was hearing that I know is wrong was Lucas potential flip to Miami and that’s not happening, outside of that he knows people and hears info but this fighting over who’s right or not is stupid. If you don’t believe him don’t read and comment.

Lol Macho must’ve became an insider a week ago?? nothing in this thread was about if he is right or not bc he’s not an insider. Y’all groupies don’t even know what’s going on just see Machos name in it and jumping in to save somebody that can’t be saved.

Haselwood looks good in Miami gear. IDK if anyone has commented on Haselwood's connection to UM.

First off, Thomas Brown is from the same area as Haselwood. Secondly, Haselwood 's HS coach Jermaine Smith is quoted as being a big UM fan, but said he wouldn't push any of his players to go to UM. His wife is also a Miami Northwestern graduate. I could see the Haselwood and Smith families traveling to UM for home games together.

http://amp.miamiherald.com/sports/college/acc/university-of-miami/article219512195.html

Lol Macho must’ve became an insider a week ago?? nothing in this thread was about if he is right or not bc he’s not an insider. Y’all groupies don’t even know what’s going on just see Machos name in it and jumping in to save somebody that can’t be saved.

This is probably one of those things you should just let go.

Advertisement
I’d be shocked if he goes anywheee else at this point. He respects the WR tradition here, and he wants to be the next big time, super star from Miami.

Only worry is the business decision that's good for the family

this is from UGA 247 this morning - I think Mansell is trying to redeem himself for being so wrong about JH level of commitment before he decommited- clearly they are coming at him with everything they have. Funny enough, I bet it's more a matter of pride now than actual need for him at WR. "Real player" = "extras" imo

-On that subject, I spent a good bit of Friday talking with more and more people on Jadon Haselwood. As I posted, there were rumors he could commit to Miami this weekend, so far publically that has not happened. Talking with multiple people, I am still being told that UGA is way in this. Said it a lot, this is coming to come down to late most likely with him, no matter where he is committed in my opinion. I do think and I will continue to say that UGA is a real player here still. Dell McGee I am told is also working with Cortez Hankton on recruiting him.

Advertisement
this is from UGA 247 this morning - I think Mansell is trying to redeem himself for being so wrong about JH level of commitment before he decommited- clearly they are coming at him with everything they have. Funny enough, I bet it's more a matter of pride now than actual need for him at WR. "Real player" = "extras" imo

-On that subject, I spent a good bit of Friday talking with more and more people on Jadon Haselwood. As I posted, there were rumors he could commit to Miami this weekend, so far publically that has not happened. Talking with multiple people, I am still being told that UGA is way in this. Said it a lot, this is coming to come down to late most likely with him, no matter where he is committed in my opinion. I do think and I will continue to say that UGA is a real player here still. Dell McGee I am told is also working with Cortez Hankton on recruiting him.
This is literally one big fluff piece, if you’ve heard this kid talk, he never mentions one school being the clear favorite over the other. Even when he was committed to UGA. He would always list Miami and Oklahoma as schools recruiting him just as hard as UGA. Rusty talked with people on Friday before the OV, told them rumors of a possible commitment only to find out those rumors won’t come into fruition, so he has to redeem himself Monday, that’s amateur journalism coming from a respected writer/recruiting analyst, why not wait till later this week to speak to the man himself instead of selling expectations.

Advertisement
Back