Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
I don’t care reallly... all the clowns coming out quoting my post speaking up for another man like some groupies making what I said more important than it needed to be.
True, but you are in your feelings and replying left and right. I don’t recall him ever saying Nesta was going to the Gaytors but I really don’t care one way or the other. Thing is this has now hijacked the thread. Bring proof or just end this nonsense, we have established that you think they are ******* for standing up for him and they disagree. **** has turned *** af.

It’s people like KrazyCane that make people with legit info not want to share what they know on here.

It’s a shame people like him exist.

It’s a shame your grandmother didn’t die giving birth to your mother....

I never had a problem with any “insider” on the board you ***** made clown Macho isn’t an insider *****

Macho might have raised a question about Nesta. I cant remember and I'm not sure why it matters. Kids change their minds and kids play games. Nesta played. At one point there were questions as to who was being trolled, us or the gaytors. Macho's a real coach with real ties. He cant guarantee what a 17 or 18 year old will do from one minute to the next. He doesnt come on here and say watch the finish. He brings us stuff. Wtf

Advertisement
Macho might have raised a question about Nesta. I cant remember and I'm not sure why it matters. Kids change their minds and kids play games. Nesta played. At one point there were questions as to who was being trolled, us or the gaytors. Macho's a real coach with real ties. He cant guarantee what a 17 or 18 year old will do from one minute to the next. He doesnt come on here and say watch the finish. He brings us stuff. Wtf

Macho put this on himself I didn’t just make a post calling him a liar for no reason... it’s really that simple. I would’ve never brought it up bc I don’t care... it has nothing to do with Haselwood, me believing Haselwood is trending UM has nothing to do with Macho he didn’t break the news.

He called it on everyone but Nesta said he got word he might commit to UF with Chatfield.

the point of my post isn’t to derail, I just wanted to add some facts to all the chess thumping
Ok. I don't doubt it. I'm sure you recall it correctly. I remember mention of him and Chatfield but Macho's not some random clown either. I don't know why this board has gone attack crazy tonight. I'm not pointing at you. It's like craziness in every thread. We won a game and got some bad news about AR. Why is this board so angry?

Advertisement
Haselwood’s handler was loving the game. He was definitely into it and seemed like he was having himself a day.

I think that bodes well for us down the road. They love the flashy Miami lifestyle.

Auburn is *** and scored 6 points and Oklahoma is...... living in Oklahoma. That and we have our 19 year old 2 game starter having 4 tds winning it for us and Wiggins/Jordan as freshmen being trusted in the clutch moments must make Jadon know he'll be a star here

Advertisement
Macho put this on himself I didn’t just make a post calling him a liar for no reason... it’s really that simple. I would’ve never brought it up bc I don’t care... it has nothing to do with Haselwood, me believing Haselwood is trending UM has nothing to do with Macho he didn’t break the news.
Can we please move on? We just beat FSU in historic fashion!

It’s people like KrazyCane that make people with legit info not want to share what they know on here.

It’s a shame people like him exist.
If you get discouraged from posting by a skidmark like KrazyKunt, then you’re a worn out flappy thot pvssy who needs shelter.

Advertisement
False. Kaaya actually made the NFL. Rosier will never make a squad. You said Rosier was the best Miami QB since Dorsey lmfao.

Anyone that think Rosier is better than brad is retarded. I had this argument with KK and loose cannon all offseason.

if ya don't care why you keep posting about it? why the hate for macho he pork your sister or something?

Advertisement
Back