Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
HUGE recruiting pitch for Haselwood:

The play before Cager's second TD catch, on 3rd down, Cager missed a fade pass in the endzone and when the camera showed him afterwards he was angry and saying "Do it again, same thing." Richt trusted Cager a tall receiver (similar role to what Haselwood would have) and did the same exact play on 4th down.

If I'm Cager and/or Richt I'm saying that our coaches believe in the players and will trust them above all else. Sure he was probably going to have to go for it since we were down big, but he listened to Cager, trused him, and ran the same play with a much different result.

If I'm Jadon im saying " if I come here N'Kosi wins a Heisman". Richt believed in Cage, believed in 4, believed in our qb and made it clear we will win this in the air! Jadon and I know you read our boards you will day 1 play be a favorite target and be great here. Auburn can't score, Oklahoma isn't your scene this is home so come be a legend

Haselwood fills the role CMR and Dugans wants out of Ahmon Richards. Now that Ahmon football career is over Haselwood has the opportunity to be a day 1 starter and he knows that. Hope this weekend was enough to win him over.

Advertisement
Lmao MaRcho said that Nesta Silvera was going to commit to Florida and y’all on this thread dck riding the bullshxt 😂🤦‍♂️ Smh

You was 4 for 4 at Wendy’s CoRch that’s about it 😂 lol

You dumb *****, I said Nesta went on a visit to UF and was really feeling it. Never said he was goin there.

Dumb, goofy a$$ fvck boy.

Macho knows his **** man u not coaching in sfla for nothing if u dont know something about football, he may not coach a that certain recruit but hes connected and knows players he has to know them. He may be wrong from time to time everyone is but he knows his **** and I always enjoy his posts.

Bro, I'm far from a recruiting expert or guru but I coach down here, I have coaching buddies all over the county/state (Chaminade, Heritage, Gibbons, Deerfield, Western, Braden River, etc), and also coached a kid that started at Miami for 4 years.
It's not completely unbelievable that I would occasionally come across information.

I'm 10x more "connected" than any of these slapd!ck writers that everybody looks to for information. I don't open my mouth unless I'm at least 90% sure about something. And I do it for you guys, because in the event that I do actually get any tidbits, I like to share it with my Cane brethren.

Most of these media dudes are cornballs that never played ball and have no real connection to what's going on around South Florida high school football...yet these fools on here slurp their meat for information. Apparently they're reliable but a guy who's been coaching down here for 11 years isn't. LOL

Advertisement
Hey guys we won today, can we fight on Monday? LMAO

Nah, I'm still hype from the game. I'll whoop Krazy's a$$ right now.
Last year after NSD, most of us agreed that there’s no insiders on this site. A bunch of people are going to claim to have a source and a bunch of people are going to fall for the same BS again.

Yeah cause having a buddy who coaches at Heritage doesn't classify someone as an insider. LOL

Nah, I'm still hype from the game. I'll whoop Krazy's a$$ right now.

Yeah cause having a buddy who coaches at Heritage doesn't classify someone as an insider. LOL
LMAO I'm old, after that game I just don't have anything left.

Advertisement
You dumb *****, I said Nesta went on a visit to UF and was really feeling it. Never said he was goin there.

Dumb, goofy a$$ fvck boy.

Pathetic ***** boy can’t even man up lol you know you said multiple times Nesta could commit to UF with that DE and don’t be surprised if it happens.

Advertisement
Pathetic ***** boy can’t even man up lol you know you said multiple times Nesta could commit to UF with that DE and don’t be surprised if it happens.

Even if I did say those exact words...

How TF does that translate to "Nesta is signing with UF"?

****, you're dumb.

Bro, I'm far from a recruiting expert or guru but I coach down here, I have coaching buddies all over the county/state (Chaminade, Heritage, Gibbons, Deerfield, Western, Braden River, etc), and also coached a kid that started at Miami for 4 years.
It's not completely unbelievable that I would occasionally come across information.

I'm 10x more "connected" than any of these slapd!ck writers that everybody looks to for information. I don't open my mouth unless I'm at least 90% sure about something. And I do it for you guys, because in the event that I do actually get any tidbits, I like to share it with my Cane brethren.

Most of these media dudes are cornballs that never played ball and have no real connection to what's going on around South Florida high school football...yet these fools on here slurp their meat for information. Apparently they're reliable but a guy who's been coaching down here for 11 years isn't. LOL
facts, u my ni99a man i know real ni99as and u in my top 25 on CIS

Advertisement
Back