Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

I will say this Brown looks like the best of them all and Lamb is a baller too and with the qbs they're bringing in yearly that offense can score 40 on anybody
Oh ya absolutely I can’t argue in college production. But the WRs haven’t translated to the NFL very well despite what they do in college.

Advertisement
In college I would absolutely rather play in Oklahoma's offense.

If I'm looking further than college I would rather play for Richt and the University of Miami. A combination of a coach that produces NFL talent and the NFLU and WRU.

The best WR that Oklahoma offense has produced in recent memory is Dede Westbrook and Sterling Shepard.

Kenny stills?

Hey y'all, the decommitment thing probably gave an excuse to a player who for some reason wanted out without losing face. I don t blame him for being afraid of our WR room!!! Their pretty much all elite!!!!

As for Africa Buggs, she is to touchy!!! Thats how she was raised. I didn't hear a single racial slur!! SHE IS A FIGHT MAGNET AND BIG TIME ADVOCATE OF ANGER!!!! That's how I see her!!! A female Jesse Jackson in making lol. She can be nice like anyone, but don't count on it!!!!! Anyway, I'm done!!! Investigate her sometime. I think one of her family plays for ALABAMA. ISAIAH BUGGS!!! Sorry if I spelled the names wrong. They do to sometimes!! LOL Isaiah is pretty cool I guess, but everybody knows Saban!!! I ain't saying if I think he MIGHT BE INVOLVED BUT I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED.

NCAA YOU DO NEED TO WATCH THESE DELIBERATE PROBLEM CAUSERS SINCE KELLY BRYANT LEFT OR WAS BENCHED WHATEVER. I KNOW A CERTAIN GIRL NAMED BUGGS WHO WONT SHUT UP ABOUT IT!! Dang if your at georgia be there girl!!!

PS. Some say she is into WITCHCRAFT, I dunno. But yea, a bit touchy and strange!!!! Her and her friends names are all connected with voodoo boards and selling spells. Even a so-called voodoo prophet named ISAIAH of all things. LOL IS ALL!!!! RIPPEN PEOPLE OFF LOL. ANYWAY.. Unless there are 2 of each who look the same with same name to. But like I said. Never mind, it's gossip!!!! Africa what was your point???? I don't recognise the other girl. Honestly I don't know much except what I know. But I ain't heard nothing out of Sasser I don't know him either so..

Hey though for real. Y'ALL STOP CALLING PEOPLE HONK TONK, THAT IS RACIST LIKE CALLING TREVOR SUNSHINE. EVERYBODY AINT INTO HEARING THAT!!!!

GO JUSTIN FIELDS, GO JAKE FROMM, AND GO DAWGS!!! Love and peace to ya!!!!!

PS. Stop doing spells and EAT GIRL you getting skinny LOL

King Negan uga football
Welcome to CIS.....now get the **** out

UGA education at its finest.

uga_number_13_us_news_world_reeport.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not sure if this was already talked about on here but I just read on 247 that his dad and grandparents went to OU and Jadon grew up a big Sooner fan going to all of their alumni events in Atlanta with his dad.

OU already has a loaded WR class (ranked 3rd 10th and 13th) so that’s a plus for us imo but still Oklahoma sounds like it’s more of a possibility than I assumed.
OU has Austin Kendall after Kyler Murry and Spencer Rattler coming in for QB competition. Lincoln Riley is building an offense out there. They still cant tackle for ****.

Advertisement
If Haselwood sign's, what more do we need in the class to finish it off other than maybe a lineman from both sides of ball? Also if Jaden sign's I would think that bumps up our class rank at least a little bit.

If Haselwood sign's, what more do we need in the class to finish it off other than maybe a lineman from both sides of ball? Also if Jaden sign's I would think that bumps up our class rank at least a little bit.

WR would be done
1 QB (Ivins said "I can’t name names, but Miami has spoken with two quarterbacks currently committed to ACC schools in recent weeks" )
1 RB
1 TE (if Zip wants in)
2 more OL
2 DE
1 DT
2 DB

10 more guys would give us 27 commits, not an unrealistic number. I could also see 1-2 decommitments happening

Advertisement
Unless his troll game is strong

This seems like a badly kept secret at this point

Advertisement
Back