Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
The only man that can do whatever he wants In this game is Nick Saban. He moment Kirby smart realizes he’s not his daddy he’ll be better off. Arrogant half of a man that guy.

Question for Georgia people: who is Darrin Hood? He seems to be a very close friend/confidante of Haselwood. Looks older than a student in the pics he has been in. He is ALWAYS with Haselwood. Posters on UGA board asking about him too. He came to Paradise with JH and the family.

Hoya DM me

The only man that can do whatever he wants In this game is Nick Saban. He moment Kirby smart realizes he’s not his daddy he’ll be better off. Arrogant half of a man that guy.

Saban didn't build the empire over night... Kirby is trying to, but reality is finally hitting

Question for Georgia people: who is Darrin Hood? He seems to be a very close friend/confidante of Haselwood. Looks older than a student in the pics he has been in. He is ALWAYS with Haselwood. Posters on UGA board asking about him too. He came to Paradise with JH and the family.

I wondered the same and would like to know this as well..

Advertisement
tumblr_mkvz2zjL7w1s02vreo1_400.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I didn't see the article, but is it saying he lost a close friend and is just taking trips to have fun and recommit to UGA?

Article was from June or so, talks about a teammate who was murdered and how it’s really affected him.

Advertisement
To BrooklynDee’s credit, he did say that there were instances of kids that have approached it as a business only to follow their hearts in the end. and Haselwood has put on social media that he intends to do that and follow his heart.

He's a family friend/handler.

One other thing to note on JH. One of his good friends in HS was killed - really affected him. From a psych POV, I can see that being a driving force for him to get away from Georgia in general to start anew. Also, he's an Atlanta kid - city kid. I think that bodes well.

Can one of you guys going to the game Saturday drop a little bag on Haselwood to thank him for decommiting from Georgia? Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
Back