Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

No he won’t because be that isn’t how OV visits work during the season. Deejay Dallas will be at the team hotel Friday night before the game. He won’t be able to host anyone. I’m sure Saturday night after the game all the stars will be giving him the full court press, but his official host won’t be someone who dresses on Saturday.

I'm pretty sure the recruits will be at the same hotel

Advertisement
#1 I've already commented on this. When I said that I wasnt referencing a particular school. Rather a situation that was necessary. Ole **** plays that game quite a bit. So again,for the last time I comment on this. I'm not saying **** end up at whatever specific school. Just that it will be a school that plays by his terms.
#2 far as where I got this I'll just leave it at someone real close. Enjoy fspoo
To BrooklynDee’s credit, he did say that there were instances of kids that have approached it as a business only to follow their hearts in the end. and Haselwood has put on social media that he intends to do that and follow his heart.

9 of them paint his name letters on their bodies? And put a petite blonde co-ed at the End as an exclamation?

9 dudes and 1 blondie?? Fvck that! Let’s play to our strengths and put 9 different flavors of honeys in bikinis with his name letters on their bodies, front and back. Black, white, Hispanic, Asian, thick, fit, big ****ies, big butts, and throw in a @Paranos special just in case. Just keep rotating different ones in. Ice Cream.

Advertisement
To BrooklynDee’s credit, he did say that there were instances of kids that have approached it as a business only to follow their hearts in the end. and Haselwood has put on social media that he intends to do that and follow his heart.
I hope he sticks to that cause like I said I know hes got tons of interest in us. Hopefully the rest gets left out

Sigh... I should know better but fvck it...
A bulldog fan on tMB is saying Haselwood is all Miami right now. A poster on their board called the decommit a while ago along with a subsequent commitment to Miami and got blasted for it, and now the first part has already happened. TIFWIW which admittedly isn't much.

Richt quietly can land this class in the Top 10 when it’s all said and done. Let’s let it play out.

This 100%. Let's just relax. Long way to go. Just have to take care of things on the field.

Bro, if we hit on all our remaining targets:
Neal
MAR
Hasselwood
Stevenson
Bogle
Ingraham

Along w our current players getting their rightly deserved bumps, we might land into top 6.

Dammit; here u guys got me all wishing and ish, again!

I was straight w the hoodie down on the stoop. Lol.

Advertisement
If that's what happens he's a UM lock

9 dudes and 1 blondie?? Fvck that! Let’s play to our strengths and put 9 different flavors of honeys in bikinis with his name letters on their bodies, front and back. Black, white, Hispanic, Asian, thick, fit, big ****ies, big butts, and throw in a @Paranos special just in case. Just keep rotating different ones in. Ice Cream.
I like your idea better except the paranos special. He would cancel his visit at kickoff

Very important question: Who is in charge of the Saturday evening entertainment? Does Pinckney step up? Lol. Don't know what they did last time but they seemed to have a blast and essentially didnt sleep..

Advertisement
We've got GA boy, Jarren, waiting to knock off Perry next year, too. Both are good for his WR!
I hate seeing these type of responses.. Already writing Jarren off as the starter for next year? Perry hasn’t played a full year and ppl already throwing this Chit in the air..last time I checked Perry is the starter??

Woke up to this very surprising and encouraging news this morning. Of course I get to work and want nothing more than to log on here to read through the comments.

I also have 247 inside access and was on their board. They are having somewhat of a meltdown and definitely don't like that he's trending our way.

One thing ive always know about Richt is parents especially moms love him and he still very respected in Georgia. I wouldn't be surprised if Kirby tried to get him to cancel his visit or gave him an ultimatum and it backfired completely on him. Kirby thinks he's Saban but he's not
Sabag wasn’t Sabag until he won a few NCs. Spermy Fart is a guy who worked for the guy just like dozens of others.

Advertisement
If what was reported that JH had an extended one on one with Spermy is true, it's very telling that he de-committed the next day.

We get Haselwood and it's the most surprising and biggest commitment we've gotten in many years just from a perception standpoint IMO

Advertisement
Back