Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
#1,415
My 2 cents. I doubt he goes to uga. Hes VERY interested in us... BUT in the end of the day there is far too many INTANGIBLES that were not willing to get involved in that from my understanding are mandatory in him going to said university. I'd say he ends up at Auburn or ole miss. It's not the size of the intangibles but the fact that they are mandatory that discards us...
Just figured you needed help with ****. So there you go. That was my ONLY comment directly relating to my OPINION on this... #fvckboy @User173726

Not a snowball's chance in **** that he goes to Ole Miss, do not know where you got that.

Advertisement
It's funny seeing the regular mopes try to downplay this. It's only for more bags bros. Why would he have to decommit for that? His long time obvious flirting with Miami is enough to justify more bags....

Sometimes I think you fools would rather be right then have something great happen for us. Hence, why I put quotes around fans on here.

And lmao at Dwinstitles saying he's not a mope. You are the definition of mope. Don't like the coaches, players, playbook, recruits. Am I missing anything? If you're not a mope then I guess no one is...

Oh and Haselwood comin. Sorry fellas.
I am a mope first road to recovery is admitting it

I think you guys put way too much stock in this weekend's game. Miami had two amazing weekends b2b last year and still had guys get away. This process is LONG.

I think you guys put way too much stock in this weekend's game. Miami had two amazing weekends b2b last year and still had guys get away. This process is LONG.
That ND game sealed the deal with Jarren. Probably others too.

Im gonna need some of yall attending the game to turn up on Haselwood. Yall gotta hype that kid up and show him love.

Advertisement
Im gonna need some of yall attending the game to turn up on Haselwood. Yall gotta hype that kid up and show him love.
9 of them paint his name letters on their bodies? And put a petite blonde co-ed at the End as an exclamation?

Advertisement
Not a snowball's chance in **** that he goes to Ole Miss, do not know where you got that.
#1 I've already commented on this. When I said that I wasnt referencing a particular school. Rather a situation that was necessary. Ole **** plays that game quite a bit. So again,for the last time I comment on this. I'm not saying **** end up at whatever specific school. Just that it will be a school that plays by his terms.
#2 far as where I got this I'll just leave it at someone real close. Enjoy fspoo

#1 I've already commented on this. When I said that I wasnt referencing a particular school. Rather a situation that was necessary. Ole **** plays that game quite a bit. So again,for the last time I comment on this. I'm not saying **** end up at whatever specific school. Just that it will be a school that plays by his terms.
#2 far as where I got this I'll just leave it at someone real close. Enjoy fspoo
Are you a former player like I’ve seen someone say? Can I have your autograph lol

Advertisement
You already in dawg. Embrace it lol. I’m the same way. I wasn’t going to buy it, ever. Now that this has happened I still don’t want to but it’s hard.

The lure is too strong. Lol. For the 1st time we have legitimate chance at getting big time recruits on the offensive side of the ball.

I have my gripes w some of the staff, but I’m telling u, if Dugans can pull this off, we need to do WHATEVER it takes to lock him down!

Advertisement
Back