Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

gif.php

Advertisement
This is about preparing the kid for the next level. It's ain't about bags no more... Dugan's is the BOSS. Our WR's are dogs! The kid also now knows that Perry and Williams have him covered. We got this!!!

I second Dugans being the better position coach to get him ready for the league. I mean look at what Dugans did with Langham & Cager is finally playing to his size! On top of that look at JT and Harley on them blocks! Dugans will help develop every part of his game!

Advertisement
kyler murray is gone after this year, n'kosi has potentially 2-3 more years left, recruits aren't dumb and know that stuff

I think we stand a good chance

Richt is giving all of you negative Nancies both middle fingers with that Fedora smirk on his face for doubting his recruiting capabilities.

You can doubt all you want whether he is a NC head coach, but the dude knows talent and how to recruit.

Guys have been having heart palpitations this year only because the intel out of Greentree has been very quiet compared to past years. Doesn’t mean that a lot isn’t going on behind the scenes.

Loved Ariz but I like this model better - don’t speculate and float rumors; just let us know when a commitment appears imminent.

Richt quietly can land this class in the Top 10 when it’s all said and done. Let’s let it play out.
No doubt in my mind that Richt will stack this team to matchup with anyone in the nation. People try to act like that man never accomplished nothing or because u never win a NT you cannot learn. You hit on the right QB and everything get rosy. Bad play calls look good when they are executed properly. Don't take a genius to win at Miami, takes hard work and dedication. We are not talking about going from 6 to 9 wins, weare talking about going from 10 to 12/13, which is when you need elite talent and player development. Its coming

Advertisement
@Brooklyndee

you've never been right about anything on this board, REAL CIS posters know this lol

#1,415
My 2 cents. I doubt he goes to uga. Hes VERY interested in us... BUT in the end of the day there is far too many INTANGIBLES that were not willing to get involved in that from my understanding are mandatory in him going to said university. I'd say he ends up at Auburn or ole miss. It's not the size of the intangibles but the fact that they are mandatory that discards us...
Just figured you needed help with ****. So there you go. That was my ONLY comment directly relating to my OPINION on this... #fvckboy @User173726

Advertisement
What?? He is being hosted by a star. He doesn’t care about the life of a walk on. He wants to feel what it is like to be a ***ing CANE! Show the man. Beat the noles like they are children
No he won’t because be that isn’t how OV visits work during the season. Deejay Dallas will be at the team hotel Friday night before the game. He won’t be able to host anyone. I’m sure Saturday night after the game all the stars will be giving him the full court press, but his official host won’t be someone who dresses on Saturday.

Advertisement
No he won’t because be that isn’t how OV visits work during the season. Deejay Dallas will be at the team hotel Friday night before the game. He won’t be able to host anyone. I’m sure Saturday night after the game all the stars will be giving him the full court press, but his official host won’t be someone who dresses on Saturday.

What hotel do you think the recruits on officials will be staying?

I’ve thought his heart was with Miami for a long time. Just wondering on timing of decommit. He could have visited without decommiting, I’m thinking they ****ed him off, or gave him an ultimatum.

Recruiting is very different today, and it was probably your last comment, the "ultimatum". When a kid is a verbal and that school wants the kid not to visit LEGIT competition (as opposed, say, to a courtesy visit to, say, NC State or somesuch), the verbal school often issues an ultimatum, saying that they will pull the offer if the recruit takes the visit. And it usually works. Hard to do with 5-stars, but the Bamas of the world will do it.

It's funny seeing the regular mopes try to downplay this. It's only for more bags bros. Why would he have to decommit for that? His long time obvious flirting with Miami is enough to justify more bags....

Sometimes I think you fools would rather be right then have something great happen for us. Hence, why I put quotes around fans on here.

And lmao at Dwinstitles saying he's not a mope. You are the definition of mope. Don't like the coaches, players, playbook, recruits. Am I missing anything? If you're not a mope then I guess no one is...

Oh and Haselwood comin. Sorry fellas.

Advertisement
Back