Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Woke up to this very surprising and encouraging news this morning. Of course I get to work and want nothing more than to log on here to read through the comments.

I also have 247 inside access and was on their board. They are having somewhat of a meltdown and definitely don't like that he's trending our way.

One thing ive always know about Richt is parents especially moms love him and he still very respected in Georgia. I wouldn't be surprised if Kirby tried to get him to cancel his visit or gave him an ultimatum and it backfired completely on him. Kirby thinks he's Saban but he's not

Kirby's schtick will wear out some players really quick. He's a dope and an arrogant one at that.

The thing Kirby hasn't realized is that you can't strong arm number 1 players usually at their respective positions.

Advertisement
Wow, this is big. I hope the coaches can close the deal starting this weekend. We are still up against Auburn, Oklahoma, and Ga not going to give up. I'm sure that other teams will jump into the race. And let's not forget what most of the posters on here love to bring up, the "bag game" is real and the price has risen if you want to focus on that.

If he chooses with his heart I think he'll be a Cane. I've thought that since he stated interest. The excitement in following recruiting... This is why us fans should never think that anyone is a lock to commit or bounce. If the coaching staff can pull this off we will close well with this recruiting class.
Would love to see Haselwood commit to UM this weekend or soon after, then become the ambassador for the class. Dominos would surely fall.

@Mklein13. you can call my comment dumb. you simply don't know what the fuXk you are talking about.
What the **** are you talking about? Before the latest update was posted last night about Oklahoma not being a bigger threat than Auburn I thought it was between Oklahoma and Miami.

Get off your period *******.

The scary thing is that the only WR we lose is Langham due to graduation. Everyone else should be back including AR. Biggest problem is going to be getting all these guys on the field.

Next year our WR room is going to be scary. It's pretty scary now, but next year....OMG!!!!
Cager as well. The WR talent we have means some of these guys are gonna start being 3 year players, especially when The QB has the entire playbook down totally.

This is about preparing the kid for the next level. It's ain't about bags no more... Dugan's is the BOSS. Our WR's are dogs! The kid also now knows that Perry and Williams have him covered. We got this!!!

Advertisement
goodnews.png

@Brooklyndee

you've never been right about anything on this board, REAL CIS posters know this lol
Only a genius like you thinks this relates directly to us. Wait till signing day buddy. By the way,you might wanna learn to read cause I said how much genuine interest he has in us and that I dont see him at georgia. Guess you missed that while u were running ur dik sucker's huh...

Advertisement
Richt is giving all of you negative Nancies both middle fingers with that Fedora smirk on his face for doubting his recruiting capabilities.

You can doubt all you want whether he is a NC head coach, but the dude knows talent and how to recruit.

Guys have been having heart palpitations this year only because the intel out of Greentree has been very quiet compared to past years. Doesn’t mean that a lot isn’t going on behind the scenes.

Loved Ariz but I like this model better - don’t speculate and float rumors; just let us know when a commitment appears imminent.

Richt quietly can land this class in the Top 10 when it’s all said and done. Let’s let it play out.

Richt quietly can land this class in the Top 10 when it’s all said and done. Let’s let it play out.

This 100%. Let's just relax. Long way to go. Just have to take care of things on the field.

That’s a good point. At this point he may have been. What if that was part of the meeting with Cumby to discuss all the looking around and he didn’t like the Saban-tactics and said **** it. Wherever the kid goes I like the fact that he stood up for himself.

Kirby dumbass went full Nick Saban. Never go full Nick Saban.

OU and Auburn are losing their QB's after this season FYI...

Meanwhile, we have two stud young QB's in the stable

Spencer Rattler and Bo Nix are no slouches for OU and Aubie, respectively. But the type of Offense we run is the draw. OU is close too.
This is still a three-team race, but UGA over Aubie, with Miami and OU leading.

Advertisement
please pastor richt deliver haselwood. This is when we can take the next step, stacking talent like Payton and Haselwood on what we already have

Advertisement
Spencer Rattler and Bo Nix are no slouches for OU and Aubie, respectively. But the type of Offense we run is the draw. OU is close too.
This is still a three-team race, but UGA over Aubie, with Miami and OU leading.
Wiltfong just said we lead the way with Auburn trailing.

Just read up on some Oklahoma stuff. They already have 3 big time receivers committed. They have to figure out how to take another and keep everyone happy. I don't see him going there...
3 committed plus nine already on the roster and only one senior.

Advertisement
Back