Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Just picked this up from Mansell on the UGA board:

"Seems like Miami is team here right now with a solid lead imo..
Pretty sure he was at their game yesterday in Atlanta"

I am in the camp that I don't think he is coming here but if Mansell thinks he is then he probably is. Mansell is a real professional and the kids don't play games with him.

Advertisement
I am in the camp that I don't think he is coming here but if Mansell thinks he is then he probably is. Mansell is a real professional and the kids don't play games with him.
There’s still 2 games left and the other teams involved are having better years than Miami. It’d be nice to get him obviously but Miami has ****ed every opportunity away to get the studs out there.

I thought it was interesting because he has never said this before. It's always been "UGA is still in this" Will go to the wire, etc. Even as recently as Thursday or Friday he was talking about Tennessee. IDK why he changed . No one posting right now really questioned it. It seems like alot of their posters recently have moved on. They are more concerned with other positions, etc.

I thought it was interesting because he has never said this before. It's always been "UGA is still in this" Will go to the wire, etc. Even as recently as Thursday or Friday he was talking about Tennessee. IDK why he changed . No one posting right now really questioned it. It seems like alot of their posters recently have moved on. They are more concerned with other positions, etc.

Do you by chance happen to have a link to the tweet?

Advertisement
Do you by chance happen to have a link to the tweet?

It was a thread mansell started on their 247 page. Let me see if I can get the link - it may be one of those VIP threads - I don't remember. He was recapping some of the visitors.

Advertisement
You guys need to stop thinking that winning is all that matters. It matter but we will get good guys when we suck and loose good guys when we are good. A lot of factors go into this ****.
I’ve come to that conclusion after the BC lost that this might be applicable with this kid’s case, there was an article written by UGA beat writer Jeff Sentell on the five things each school needs to do for JH to sign, he mentioned how Haselwood will look into Wins and Losses, but it won’t be the ultimate factor, apparently Cedar Grove was doing bad prior to his arrival and the arrival of players in the 2016,2017,2018 class. My only concern was that this kid might be turned off by our prehistoric offense but apparently not.

Haselwood in cager spot would’ve had huge night last night
This right here!!! it **** sure doesn’t make sense for Cager to be 6’5 with cotton candy hands, I can see JH coming in and starting opposite of JT4 as a True Freshman, it depends on how Pope, Hightower and Wiggins progress ofc.

I also think Auburn may officially be out of the race, couple days ago on a DawgNation podcast, Auburn writer Benjamin Wolk was discussing the OV with UGA’s Brandon Adams, and he said that he thinks Haselwood visit with Auburn went bad, and that it may have been the reason why JH left his OV early, the details on the visit is unknown, and as of now anything is pure speculation, but that may explain why he rooted against Auburn on his IG story yesterday during the UGA vs Auburn game

Advertisement
Agree about Auburn. Not buying the Tennessee story that popped up recently either. Let's see if he visits there. And USC which is worse off than Miami right now...

I think he wants out of Georgia - out of small towns. He likes Miami the city, the life and the opportunity to be the featured WR. He likes CMR and Dugans and knows all the Georgia guys on the team- Dugans had him work out with Jarren during Paradise weekend. He knows CMR developed AJ Green and he wants that. He saw how the game unfolded last night .... Hopefully next week will be better for the offense.

At Friday's game Haselwoods was wearing Miami gloves, but he wasn't alone. A good number of his teammates were also wearing the Canes gloves. I do not have specific names yet.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back