Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
I wonder if this was one of the reasons that factored in CMR starting Kosi 🤔, it’s probably not the singular reason, but I wouldn’t be surprised if a Haselwood appearance and that duke loss factored into the decision, I don’t like the thought of our coach’s gameplan revolving around a singular recruit if it happens but I also wouldn’t mind if he rotated between Kosi and Jarren tonight. Give the keys back to Kosi, give some meaningful reps to Jarren, and give Haselwood a stronger reason to come here.

A conspiracy theory but I agree with you on this. It may have legs. We need to re-impress him after watching AU throw the ball all over the place and win dramatically like we did FSU.

Advertisement
Don’t mean people should expect he automatically will go to that game though
Of course, I was just saying it would be easy for him to go to the game if he was so inclined. He is already there and its home. Not like he has to get on a plane and make arrangements.

Think about this too: If he does go to our game tonight- which I believe he will- he cancelled his previously scheduled OV to UGA this weekend. He moved it to their GTech game on 11/24. At least that’s what is being said now. They are reportedly hosting over 100 recruits- 2019/2020 and I assume some 2021. Supposedly 12 5* guys including kids committed elsewhere. I think that says a lot about where they stand right now with him.

There’s a “free” write up on JH from his All America jersey ceremony last week on that Dawgnation site. Talks about his recruitment etc. definitely a little UGA homerish but most is good.
He must really like that triple option

Advertisement
Well, he wore his Miami gloves in his playoff game last night. Pretty easy to see because he was virtually the only kid on the field not wearing black ones....

The game was a blowout but JH made two spectacular catches. The QBs on the team aren't that good - they run the ball alot. When they do pass, they literally throw up jump balls and Haselwood and the other receiver have to make plays. He made a one handed catch for a big first down that was pretty unbelievable. We need this kid....
That just means hes used to the current offence that we run...

Advertisement
Lol close the thread this kid isn't coming to this dumpster fire. Plus 14 pages away from true kiss of death. Reaching Jeudy status

Advertisement
This is one of the balls he caught last night WITH ONE HAND, BETWEEN 2 DEFENDERS. I think you can see it on this small video. He must be shaking his head when he watches some of our receivers:

Advertisement
Back