Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

No one gets everyone.
But it’s not that we don’t get everyone but the way kids troll the school and act like they’re coming in order to up the bag. If Haselwood was just sayin the right things and posting some um stuff as well as other school”s things dudes wouldn’t get bent out of shape.
But the dude is basically wearing um gear daily but hasn’t committed. Crowley didn’t even have time to unzip his pants before he busted the osu nut.
Every year we’re at this point waiting for these dudes to commit and everyone else keeps getting blue chip mcomits and then we have to go looking under a rock for some jag to put on the roster.
It’s the constant bs every year that makes dudes skeptical. Every **** year there is some blue chip player that does this. So it’s getting old and we’ve seen this song and dance before.
Not saying he ain’t coming but wouldn’t surprise me at all if he chooses another school or goes back to UGA.
Bruh you’re grouping all of these kids into one as if this shxt is mechanical, these are 17 year old kids, with different backgrounds, personalities and entirely different cases, Recruiting is fluid for each kid. Haselwood and Crowley couldn’t be anymore different, Crowley jumped on that OSU offer because they’re the only playoff contending P5 school to offer him, after OSU and UM, we’re talking about Bowling green and schools of that level offering him, 7 of Haselwood offers have come from schools ranked top 15, he was committed to UGA for nearly two years, and decommited because he had to make sure he was choosing the right choice on where he will be the next 3-4 years, like any other 17 yr old kid going through the recruiting process is doing, **** not everything is about bags and not every kid is Patrick Johnson (Peterson) and even if he was chasing bags, wouldn’t it make sense to entertain contenders such as Oklahoma, OSU, Bama and Clemson, than to entertain 5-4 Miami. Let this play out till January, if he comes cool, if he doesn’t come, cool.

Advertisement
Well, he wore his Miami gloves in his playoff game last night. Pretty easy to see because he was virtually the only kid on the field not wearing black ones....

The game was a blowout but JH made two spectacular catches. The QBs on the team aren't that good - they run the ball alot. When they do pass, they literally throw up jump balls and Haselwood and the other receiver have to make plays. He made a one handed catch for a big first down that was pretty unbelievable. We need this kid....

Well, he wore his Miami gloves in his playoff game last night. Pretty easy to see because he was virtually the only kid on the field not wearing black ones....

The game was a blowout but JH made two spectacular catches. The QBs on the team aren't that good - they run the ball alot. When they do pass, they literally throw up jump balls and Haselwood and the other receiver have to make plays. He made a one handed catch for a big first down that was pretty unbelievable. We need this kid....

Did Cedar Grove win?

Advertisement
Bruh you’re grouping all of these kids into one as if this shxt is mechanical, these are 17 year old kids, with different backgrounds, personalities and entirely different cases, Recruiting is fluid for each kid. Haselwood and Crowley couldn’t be anymore different, Crowley jumped on that OSU offer because they’re the only playoff contending P5 school to offer him, after OSU and UM, we’re talking about Bowling green and schools of that level offering him, 7 of Haselwood offers have come from schools ranked top 15, he was committed to UGA for nearly two years, and decommited because he had to make sure he was choosing the right choice on where he will be the next 3-4 years, like any other 17 yr old kid going through the recruiting process is doing, **** not everything is about bags and not every kid is Patrick Johnson (Peterson) and even if he was chasing bags, wouldn’t it make sense to entertain contenders such as Oklahoma, OSU, Bama and Clemson, than to entertain 5-4 Miami. Let this play out till January, if he comes cool, if he doesn’t come, cool.
I agree my dude. But I was just responding in general to Brock asking why we follow recruiting iand keep being so negative.
I tend to start being negative when I see a pattern I’ve seen before. Not criticizing the kid who is 17 and not passing judgement on his character and definitely not going to do that when I’ve never been in those shoes. I agree that not every kid is bag chasing and even then I’m not passing judgement on that.
There is a reason why they call us decommit U. It’s because what I was saying happens a lot. So what you may be saying is correct it doesn’t erase the fact that some of the people on here are very skeptical for a reason and voice their opinions.. Seems like the 17-18 year olds that commit to other schools don’t have the same problem in commiting or sticking to it. But our kids that commit or think about commiting have a habit of not committing or not sticking at way higher rate than other schools. And most of those kids were hella posting UM stuff. And not every kid that flips or strings us along goes to bama or osu. Notice the response of the board when a kid says Miami is his dream school. It just happens too much.

Cane gloves

Attachments

• 915D89C8-8D87-492D-963F-BDC83B1C342D.jpeg
    915D89C8-8D87-492D-963F-BDC83B1C342D.jpeg
    633.1 KB · Views: 69
No one gets everyone.
But it’s not that we don’t get everyone but the way kids troll the school and act like they’re coming in order to up the bag. If Haselwood was just sayin the right things and posting some um stuff as well as other school”s things dudes wouldn’t get bent out of shape.
But the dude is basically wearing um gear daily but hasn’t committed. Crowley didn’t even have time to unzip his pants before he busted the osu nut.
Every year we’re at this point waiting for these dudes to commit and everyone else keeps getting blue chip mcomits and then we have to go looking under a rock for some jag to put on the roster.
It’s the constant bs every year that makes dudes skeptical. Every **** year there is some blue chip player that does this. So it’s getting old and we’ve seen this song and dance before.
Not saying he ain’t coming but wouldn’t surprise me at all if he chooses another school or goes back to UGA.

Most kids that troll are south fla kids not out of state. They troll because there arent any repercussions. They troll UM and come back and live in south fla. A kid does that to UGA his family might not be able to find decent work in atlanta. Think im lying deshaun watson was at alabama with some snowbunnies and was removed from the bar. Doesnt happen like that in the bottom

Advertisement
So is Haselwood visiting GT for our game tonight?

Yup. He’s in Atlanta. Surely won’t breathe easy until he signs, but I’m more confident about him right now than literally any other recruit on the board. He’s a very forward-thinking, business-like type kid. A big city kid. He knows he’s a first round pick pretty much anywhere he goes. He wants somewhere to feature him enough to make certain that happens (check) and a city in which he can make/cement/expand his brand (check). The 250K UGA gives him doesn’t compare to what being a superstar in Miami can do for the rest of your life.

Yup. He’s in Atlanta. Surely won’t breathe easy until he signs, but I’m more confident about him right now than literally any other recruit on the board. He’s a very forward-thinking, business-like type kid. A big city kid. He knows he’s a first round pick pretty much anywhere he goes. He wants somewhere to feature him enough to make certain that happens (check) and a city in which he can make/cement/expand his brand (check). The 250K UGA gives him doesn’t compare to what being a superstar in Miami can do for the rest of your life.
Thank You, need him to bring Chaney and the entire Buford offensive line with him.

Advertisement
I agree my dude. But I was just responding in general to Brock asking why we follow recruiting iand keep being so negative.
I tend to start being negative when I see a pattern I’ve seen before. Not criticizing the kid who is 17 and not passing judgement on his character and definitely not going to do that when I’ve never been in those shoes. I agree that not every kid is bag chasing and even then I’m not passing judgement on that.
There is a reason why they call us decommit U. It’s because what I was saying happens a lot. So what you may be saying is correct it doesn’t erase the fact that some of the people on here are very skeptical for a reason and voice their opinions.. Seems like the 17-18 year olds that commit to other schools don’t have the same problem in commiting or sticking to it. But our kids that commit or think about commiting have a habit of not committing or not sticking at way higher rate than other schools. And most of those kids were hella posting UM stuff. And not every kid that flips or strings us along goes to bama or osu. Notice the response of the board when a kid says Miami is his dream school. It just happens too much.
I get what you’re saying but a kid of this caliber being rated the best highschool WR prospect since Aj Green, showing us any kid of love or interest is genuine, what does he gain from trolling us? Especially at the cost of relationships with our coaching staff & other coaches, if this was Nolan Smith then I would understand the skepticism because he’s expressed his distaste for CMR in the past, but JH isn’t, we offered, he showed up unexpected in May and has visited us 2x ever since, if this was 2014 or any Al Golden year, we would never be able to get the #1 WR in the Nation to show up on campus, his situation most likely isn’t a “business decision” or “chasing bags” kid just wants to go to the league and wants to see which school offers him the best path, and we so happen to be in the discussion.

So is Haselwood visiting GT for our game tonight?
I wonder if this was one of the reasons that factored in CMR starting Kosi 🤔, it’s probably not the singular reason, but I wouldn’t be surprised if a Haselwood appearance and that duke loss factored into the decision, I don’t like the thought of our coach’s gameplan revolving around a singular recruit if it happens but I also wouldn’t mind if he rotated between Kosi and Jarren tonight. Give the keys back to Kosi, give some meaningful reps to Jarren, and give Haselwood a stronger reason to come here.

I wonder if this was one of the reasons that factored in CMR starting Kosi 🤔, it’s probably not the singular reason, but I wouldn’t be surprised if a Haselwood appearance and that duke loss factored into the decision, I don’t like the thought of our coach’s gameplan revolving around a singular recruit if it happens but I also wouldn’t mind if he rotated between Kosi and Jarren tonight. Give the keys back to Kosi, give some meaningful reps to Jarren, and give Haselwood a stronger reason to come here.

Perry will not be our starting QB next year. That ship has sailed. It will either be Jarren Williams or Kelly Bryant.

Advertisement
Think about this too: If he does go to our game tonight- which I believe he will- he cancelled his previously scheduled OV to UGA this weekend. He moved it to their GTech game on 11/24. At least that’s what is being said now. They are reportedly hosting over 100 recruits- 2019/2020 and I assume some 2021. Supposedly 12 5* guys including kids committed elsewhere. I think that says a lot about where they stand right now with him.

There’s a “free” write up on JH from his All America jersey ceremony last week on that Dawgnation site. Talks about his recruitment etc. definitely a little UGA homerish but most is good.

Kelly bryant not coming here we dont know who the qb is gonne be **** it could be cade for all we know

So you know that Kelly Bryant isn't coming here, but you don't know who the QB is going to be next year? That doesn't make sense. If you don't know who will be the QB next year, then logically, it could be Kelly Bryant, since you don't know.

Who has ever said he’s visiting for the ga tech game? Why are people assuming that?

Advertisement
Back