Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
Kids are gonna visit. If that’s gonna work you up then don’t follow until NSD. Now what we gotta do as fans is dig up valuable info that shows where they might be trending. Visits are a start but they are gonna take a dozen of them if not more.

Advertisement
According to UT Rivals site, JH will OV there and expected to visit 1-2 more times as well. lol Richt and Dugans seriously need to close this out. Losing a recruit to an OOC team is one thing, but I'd hate to see him Moss us for 3 years. I don't understand how they're getting a look if qb play and putting the ball in the air are high on his list. Miami has better QB play than UT and averages 2.5 more attempts per game, but that number is a bit skewed since UT is constantly playing from behind. As far as QB play goes, UT was held scoreless by the Charlotte 49ers for 3 quarters last week. If you're curious about the other schools: UGA 24.5 attempts per game, Auburn 31.8, and OU 26.8.

According to UT Rivals site, JH will OV there and expected to visit 1-2 more times as well. lol Richt and Dugans seriously need to close this out. Losing a recruit to an OOC team is one thing, but I'd hate to see him Moss us for 3 years. I don't understand how they're getting a look if qb play and putting the ball in the air are high on his list. Miami has better QB play than UT and averages 2.5 more attempts per game, but that number is a bit skewed since UT is constantly playing from behind. As far as QB play goes, UT was held scoreless by the Charlotte 49ers for 3 quarters last week. If you're curious about the other schools: UGA 24.5 attempts per game, Auburn 31.8, and OU 26.8.

What ACC team are you talking about? There's none in our division that are in the running for Haselwood.

Advertisement
FSU thinks they are I believe

In that event, I like our chances considering the vibe around JH wanting to be in a big town. Plus, they're a bit late in the game. And I'd have to think that if FSU is throwing bags, than so is UGA where they'd win out then.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just curious why do some of yall even follow recruiting if all you got to offer is “we’ve seen this before” on every thread. Sh*ts getting old, of course we won’t get everyone but we also won’t miss on every recruiting target like a lot insinuate on here

Last edited:
Just curious why do some do yall even follow recruiting if all you got to offer is “we’ve seen this before” on every thread. Sh*ts getting old, of course we won’t get everyone but we also won’t miss on every recruiting target like a lot insinuate on here

Better question is why do they follow the canes if every post is trashing the team

Just curious why do some do yall even follow recruiting if all you got to offer is “we’ve seen this before” on every thread. Sh*ts getting old, of course we won’t get everyone but we also won’t miss on every recruiting target like a lot insinuate on here

No one gets everyone.
But it’s not that we don’t get everyone but the way kids troll the school and act like they’re coming in order to up the bag. If Haselwood was just sayin the right things and posting some um stuff as well as other school”s things dudes wouldn’t get bent out of shape.
But the dude is basically wearing um gear daily but hasn’t committed. Crowley didn’t even have time to unzip his pants before he busted the osu nut.
Every year we’re at this point waiting for these dudes to commit and everyone else keeps getting blue chip mcomits and then we have to go looking under a rock for some jag to put on the roster.
It’s the constant bs every year that makes dudes skeptical. Every **** year there is some blue chip player that does this. So it’s getting old and we’ve seen this song and dance before.
Not saying he ain’t coming but wouldn’t surprise me at all if he chooses another school or goes back to UGA.

Advertisement
Back