Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
Ezzard on the list too
If he sticks

I dont Agree with guys transferring because they aren’t playing year 1 but that’s the world we live in and especially is the climate of 2018 college football. Maybe we see a bit more of ezzard since it’s the last 2-3 games of the season and if he plays now through the bowl season he would be eligible for a redshirt. Personally I’m done with Cager and to a lesser extent langham. I hope Cager just moves on because he plays soft as sh*t and is taking up space. . Mike Harley isn’t that productive out there either..

Last edited:
Advertisement
If he sticks

I dont Agree with guys transferring because they aren’t playing year 1 but that’s the world we live in and especially is the climate of 2018 college football. Maybe we see a bit more of ezzard since it’s the last 2-3 games of the season and if he plays now through the bowl season he would be eligible for a redshirt. Personally I’m done with Cager and to a lesser extent langham. I hope Cager just moves on because he plays soft as sh*t and is taking up space. . Mike Harley isn’t that productive out there either..
I agree, I think Ezzard knew he wouldn't play much this year...no reason not to play all the freshmen and let them get game experience because this season is dead.

If he sticks

Hard to judge any of the WRs with such inept QB play honestly.

Advertisement
If JH does come here man!!! He will earn my respect, you don't see today's kids taking the more difficult route but we'll see.

Advertisement
The only thing I see going for us for him is playing time. He walks in learns the play book and will be running with the 1's

Rusty Mansell on UGA 247:

-Still getting lots of questions on Jadon Haselwood. It is pretty simple, if they don’t get him back on campus then it doesn’t look good. Miami seems to be the team right now and has been for a while. Tennessee is also trying to get in here late as well.

Dugans is an animal!! Wish we had more like him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back