Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
What’d he say? Writeup with prediction?
Didn’t find a write up about it at all. Maybe one is coming. He doesn’t have Many predictions so he shouldn’t be too busy for one. Has only logged in a few guys this cycle and has only been correct twice.

Didn’t find a write up about it at all. Maybe one is coming. He doesn’t have Many predictions so he shouldn’t be too busy for one. Has only logged in a few guys this cycle and has only been correct twice.

Looks like he CBd a flip of Battle to Bama yesterday too. so only went in on the big players with predictions.

Looks like he CBd a flip of Battle to Bama yesterday too. so only went in on the big players with predictions.
Honestly this guy is fishy af lol. I’ll keep looking but it doesn’t seem like he’s very plugged in anywhere. He never does write ups on his predictions. I’ll worry when someone important says he’s not coming.

Advertisement
Why would Jadon go to Miami? Thought they were deep at Wr from what y’all were telling me in here... all jokes aside richt needs to change his staff on the offensive side of the ball and worry about recruiting later...
He’s back look lol
Bruh get a new name or something...., shad83

John Garcia changed his CB from UGA to UM lol. He's just riding the wave...
Screen Shot 2018-11-14 at 9.46.43 PM.png

Advertisement
I looked at that dudes twitter and he seems to retweet and promote a lot of SEC stuff. For him to change it to miami shows that we are in the drivers seat

Advertisement
Why would Jadon go to Miami? Thought they were deep at Wr from what y’all were telling me in here... all jokes aside richt needs to change his staff on the offensive side of the ball and worry about recruiting later...
**** you

Advertisement
lol, ur persistent, i'll give you that. really dedicated to the trolling game aren't you. at the very least, get a different name

Advertisement
Back